Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime
0 Likes

Yeah! You watch that drama shit. I’ll be over here watching the furry shit.

1 Like

3 Likes

And we can all live peacefully :slight_smile:

tenor12412

4 Likes

I want more Konosuba :sob:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Seriously though we got any word on a new season?

0 Likes

Not really.

1 Like

I want a list of what everyone is wanting to watch that is new this season in one place so I made this

• My hero academia
  • Steins gate
  • Tokyo ghoul re
  • That cooking anime
  • SAO
  • High school DxD
  • Persona 5
  • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
  • Devils Line
  • Golden Kamuy
  • Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
  • 3D Kanojo: Real Girl
  • Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou
  • Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi
  • Tachibanakan Triangle
  • Hisone to Maso-tan
  • Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
  • Mahou Shoujo Site
  • Dorei-ku The Animation
  • Akkun to Kanojo

0 voters

I might have missed some things or not included them cus they look too trashy like that horse racing one that is based off a game, seriously though someone link me to that game

0 Likes

Fuck you those horse girls are doing their best!

0 Likes

There’re doing another SAO?

I don’t really follow the latest stuff (dub peasant), so I don’t know most of those.

1 Like

That moment when, you don’t know any of these anime. Coz you’re watching all the older shit coz you didn’t watch anime till recently.

1 Like

You just want to ride them

Guess so, though I don’t really know if it is just a spinoff of something they already done, still only watched the first season and have been too scared to watch any more in case they do shit again like they did to the second half of season one

0 Likes

I got in right at the beginning of the fall season, maybe a little before I don’t remember, it was the day the second episode of GoT season 7 came out, I remember after watching that I was bored and decided fuck it I’ll give anime I shot after a friend said they were watching koe no katachi.

Only took 1 season to really get caught up on the stuff I was interested in and then after that it has been hit and miss as well as me getting ballsy and trying things I wouldn’t have before.

1 Like

Judging by your weeaboo levels (which are over 9000) I would’ve guessed you’re an oldfag. Huh… TIL

0 Likes

Wat??

0 Likes

I’m calling you a weeb.

My grammar is shit, sorry.

To maybe actually give a somewhat related answer to the original question. I don’t really care about following seasonal stuff. I’d rather just watch whatever feels like something I’d like. I still have tons of shit to discover, so no need to keep track of new stuff. It’ll pop up for me when I’ll be searching for stuff to watch anyways.

1 Like

2GfnomU

2 Likes

Comic Girls bruh

0 Likes

Not much info on that, but looks like something I might like.

1 Like