Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime

If and when it is, dropping the cash for it.

for sure, my steel book case is already bowing

I need to figure out a better solution

I wish more LNs would get licensed, I want to what happens going forward in Nejimaki Seirei Senki

Oh yes, there is so much good material that there just isn't a chance.

not a light novel but Welcome to the N.H.K. is the one i swear the book is better, also wish they would translate Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge.

this filled up quick, I've got more strewn about at random

anyone have good recommendations for bookshelves or other ways to organize weeb stuff?

/s
just a joke, haha

It is difficult to quantify certain animes because of different genres and our tastes changes over time, so at this moment my top 3 anime should among these:

• Fullmetal Alchemist: The brotherhood
  • Baccano!
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
  • Seirei no moribito
  • Berserk
  • Jojo Bizarre Adventure

And of course they are what would recommend to watch even to people who don't usually watch anime.

2 anime that I watching this season that you might want to check out is Re:CREATORS and Grimoire of Zero.

How many damn video cards do you have lying about?!?

Seven

Yeah that is not going to happen for me..My taste change over time..
My incomplete list..
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NonServian

Does anyone else here update their mal often? I don't haven't truly updated mine in like 2 years. I did update a few like a few months back.

I keep up with my anime-planet account. I only prefer that to MAL because it lets me sort stuff on my "to watch" list by community rating and not my own rating. MAL only allows it done by my own rating, and that's kinda dumb considering I haven't watched it and thereby haven't rated it yet.

This is enjoyably accurate.

I try to do it at the end of every season but some fall through the cracks..

i used to work at a library so yes. make book shelf’s that go all the way to the ceiling and are modular enough that you can adjust the height of the shelves. i suggest steel for the frame, but the individual shelves can be wood.

more details
these things are shit dont use them

screw the shelf into the wall into the frame of the house if possible using a stud finder(think metal detector) to find the metal in the 4x4’s.

dont use the cheap

it may say steel but if it isnt aluminium it’s the lowest quality steel possible.

use

and at least 1/2 in in diameter steel bolts with washers. for the screws for the walls aim for the biggest drywall/woodscrews you can get and use washers.

ahh good ol medieval trade and finance

@NonServian Holy crap!!! You've seen a lot of anime... like a lot. I now feel like an anime rookie.

@FinestRyeBread when I'm watching anime I have MAL open in my 2nd monitor, so I update every episode.

@Vitalius the ones I've seen seem to be right on, haha gold.

My complete anime list:

This season is actually turning out to be one of my favorites.

Here are the ones I'm watching atm:

• Clockwork Planet is one (read the manga a while ago, really psyched that it got an adaptation)
  • Eromanga Sensei - A1's 2nd 3rd attempt at OreImo. I like the different approach it takes though.
  • SukaSuka - The intro was impressive. I like the characters.
  • Tsugumomo is fun.
  • Alice to Zouroku.

There are a couple of others I have my eye on, but I'm skeptical of them because too many others like them have been miserable failures clogged from balls to brains with cliches. Re:Zero comes to mind... I hate Subaru so much.

Well here is my list of anime, I tend to try to not give scores since I am not really too keen on nit-picking faults out of anime. I just watch it and if I enjoy it, I enjoy it. If not I just leave it updated.
For the most part I have enjoyed most of these shows, I usually get sucked into the world of show
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheOneWhoisDrunk
I need to update a few shows.