Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime

You know, I never watched the sub, but I knew there was supposed to be a lot of eurobeat, so I was confused why I wasn’t hearing any haha. Makes since know. How far are you?

I prefer that type of ending, it was such a non anime ending.

Yeah, I was definitely responsible for the bad one: https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/what-is-the-sexiest-anime-girl-youve-seen-nsfw/61786
and this one: Who is your anime Waifu? SFW Only!

@Novasty was just looking out for the thread. It all worked out and the thread is strong.

Well if it isn’t my good friend Ryo, how the hell have you been keeping then?

Busy as hell with school. Blurring to keep relevance with thread Switched from Economics to Biochemistry then to Economics & Philosophy. I screwed around my first year and am back on track finally. I’m working towards med school hopefully.

Ah yes, quality threads.

Speaking of quality. Have any of you guys seen this? hlp

It’s been quit a while. I loved it back when I watched it, but I’m not sure if I’d like it now.

Sora no Otoshimono or Heavens lost property is fucking great if you are into raunchy comedy
Also Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is p good too for raunchy comedy.

also lawdy, for me it was not actually wanting to go to school but going to school

I got chest pain laughing so hard the first time I saw it. It’s still pretty funny.

Guess I should watch it again.

All I remember is panty birds.

Yeah I cackled like a retard, even better with some friends.

Ep 5 of First Stage

Looks familiar, what is this?

First time I watched it was with my best friend. Lol, we woke everyone up at 2am laughing so hard.

Ah, still just getting started. Are you a car enthusiasts?

Funny as hell anime

NEPU!!!
tumblr_inline_mkqjnxhVGp1qz4rgp