Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime

WHERE?

Alright listen, Kirito and Asuna made it farther in 12 episodes than any couple in a romance series will ever get in 2 seasons, even Toradora caught up to sleeping with each other only like 12 episodes later than SAO.

Then you may hate Season 3 if it heads where I think it is going.

Here:

And here:

And here:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/564/Puni_Puni☆Poemii

And here, but it’s only 1 and it’s unrequited:

Edit:
Almost forgot 1: Unrequited so far, most likely will remain that way.

This is now the Gunbuster lounge, this is some real moe shit right here.

Season 3 of what?

SAO

Oh, I watched season one and am good with just that, not going to watch anymore. I just liked the first half of season 1 and Kirito’s and Asuna’s relationship.

Been hearing a lot of buzz about devilman cry

what’s up with that?

no idea about all the buzz but I saw people talking about it and watched it and it was alright

It’s good, ignore nay sayers

Well just finished ao no exorcist manga well up to now and holy shit does it get good

And then she took a backstage and was more or less never seen nor heard from again, because Sinon.

Is that second season? I decided not to watch that because they decided to do a game with guns and they were trapped or anything so I probably wouldn’t have liked it plus the second half of season one was a real turn off.

IDK why I’ve been holding off on watching this. Great movie, I should watch more anime movies honestly.

Paprika

Saint Oniisan (English title: Saint Young Men) is pretty good too if you’re looking for some comedy

Ok so I’ve used that a few times now, and man how did I live with out it. Added to the OP.

I still need to look into the other ones.

Just finished Gate.

Fuck yeah! That was amazing!

Ambassador Sugawara, though… lucky bastard…

Where is season fucking 3? I need it I love gate so much I should go rate it higher onMAL