Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime

Can’t wait till Netflix decides to give it to me in April

Watched the first episode dubbed, it was pretty good, looking forward to more

They previewed the first episode?

Here’s a few scenes from the dub

Probably one of the better dubs I heard. I don’t think I can bring myself to watch dubs though.

Not impressed by the first episode of Death March. Animation is… okay… it’s flashy, but that’s it. MC only got turned back 14 years but they decided to raise the pitch of his voice so now he sounds like he’s 10, which pisses me off because it was barely low enough to begin with. The entire episode after the halfway point consists of him navigating the game’s interface and narrating every single damn thing that happens. I mean, you gotta give some context for stuff, but for an anime that’s a horrifyingly bad way to flesh out a story. So far, only slightly not-as-bad as Smartphone Isekai - even though the show just bullshitted its way into making MC even more overpowered.

I want to know how on earth what gets adapted to an anime is decided. Is it just raw sales? Because if that’s the case then Japan has some pretty sad people who think this series was original and creative enough to deserve an adaptation. We’ll see though.

Just purchased tickets to see A Silent Voice in Sacramento Feb 3

Is it subbed or dubbed or rub-a-dub-dub?

Dubbed showing, missed the sub back in November.

I like the sound of that, is it hentai?

Honestly, I like isekai so much for some reason that I don’t even care about its downfalls, and since I’m out of isekai that I want to watch that has finished airing I will take what I can get.

Lol, @Skelterz remember when we were arguing about if that smartphone one was shit or not, well it honestly was bad but I just hadn’t realized at the time that I had fallen into the trap that the isekai genre set.

What are some good anime with overpowered heroes like one punch man or one of the many isekai animes with overpowered heroes? No shounen trash pls and thank you lol

What I’ve been telling you [email protected]

I still enjoyed it though and would like to see a second season.

OPM and Mob Psycho 100 are the only one that handle an op hero right. Others do it with bad writing and scene development

Mob Psycho 100.

Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar

The others I can recommend are pretty old / “shounen trash” even though I’d say Dragonball isn’t trash :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope not, shouldn’t waste money on such trash

Dragonball is trash

It should have ended after Boo

Trashball