Return to

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

Finally got around to finishing log horizon, I finished the first season a while ago and started the second season yesterday and just finished it, but there is no third season :frowning: Anybody know if there is going to be a third season? I think I read somewhere that the light novels it is based on still don’t have enough content for another anime season? IDK if that is true or not.

Has anyone seen this series Utawarerumono? it sounds interesting but I’m not sure if it is what I am looking for, really I’m just not sure if the action will be good or bad or too much or sacrificing story/characters for action? If it isn’t then I might watch it. Also, where should I start, I followed the series back on MAL by clicking the prequels but I ended up back on one o the series that is like the middle of the series lol. The sequel to this one Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen is also the prequel to that series prequel, so it is just a circle lol I have no idea which one is actualy the first or last.

One of my favourite series.

You can get by by watching the sequel on its own, but I recommend watching the prequel first to catch quite a few of the references in the sequel.

What is its action like? is it the focus of the show or is there a lot?

Also, can you list the order in which I should watch them lol it doesn’t seem to be listed on MAL.

You are better off watching the first series for the action. Action isn’t a main focus in 2nd series, but there is quite a bit of it there.

I asked that about action because I’m not a huge fan of a lot of action lol. Something more along the lines of something like log horizon which I just finished where it can go from some action scenes to multiple episodes of other things other than action like politics and economics lol, also with a little bit of romance thrown in.

But can you name the series in order from first to last

I quite enjoyed it. I remember there being some action, but I watched it for the world & characters IIRC.

I think the release order is:
Utawarerumono OVA
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Utawarerumono: Tusukuru-koujo no Karei Naru Hibi (OVA & not out yet)

Edit: fixed my mistake.

Oh, right. Thanks.

< Insert excuse here >

Just watched some Utawarerumono to refresh my memory, and man I love the artwork and the girls are very beautiful with unique outfits that look great. It just needs to be more HD.

I can’t believe somehow I missed the second season. Must watch asap.

Edit: it doesn’t appear to have a dub, and that’s why I haven’t watched it.

I’m caught up with RWBY, now i’m sad because I have to wait …

Damn youuu incomplete show series!!

I’m waiting for volume 5 to finish, then I’ll watch it all at once. Looking forward to it.

It’s quirky, dorky, cute… actually reminds me a lot of the girl who recommended it to me tbh.

Indeed, and I love it. Though it’s has gotten quite serious.

Lmao, well I guess that is why you don’t watch or put off watching a few a few anime series. lol

I just finished episode 5 and I’m really liking where this is going, I have a feeling after I watch this I will want to play some total war shogun 2 because it looks like it is going to have some nice large scale battles and not just small fights like in most of the other action anime series I’ve watched.

Love this artists style, Hajime Ueda

Very interesting. Is it for a manga or anime?

That is the end card of this week’s March comes in like a Lion

Was watching recovery of an MMO junkie… possibly the most frustrating anime i’ve ever taken any time to watch.