Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Lounge 匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

mega_thread
anime

I dunno, among Tsunderes my favorite is probably Shana, because she’s what I consider to be a much more, for lack of a better word “subtle” example of a Tsundere.

Most other Tsunderes are violent and moody with their would-be love interests out of nervousness/fear/insecurity about love and romance. On the other hand, romantically speaking Shana is a blank slate, and acts irritable around Yuji more or less just because he irritates her. When she starts feeling an attraction towards him, she has no clue what it is or what to do with it. A nice subplot of the series is her figuring out how to understand her feelings for him.

1 Like

Yo, Guys! I found A Silent Voice dub (the full thing) on YouTube lol.

Obviously won’t be there for long.

3 Likes

You watching it?

0 Likes

Maybe…

1 Like

You can link it though because the rules say no linking to unlicensed streaming sites, youtube isn’t one of those. fuckin loophole

0 Likes

I just thought it was crazy. I don’t really want to support it, but if you type A Silent Voice in the search bar you’ll find it.

And…

1 Like

What!?.. How? Uploaded 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Needs update? or is this a separate rule from the official ones?

0 Likes

I guess I should change that to, No linking “unlicensed” content of any kind.

I just quoted that rule from the official ones.

0 Likes

I’m actually digging franxx, when are new episodes released?

0 Likes

Saturday I believe

0 Likes

Are either of these any good?

1 Like

So I’m watching Franxx, and I am just sitting here wondering, WHY THE FUCK don’t we have butt controls???

1 Like

Hanasaku Iroha is good.

0 Likes

Judge what?

Can you install Windows programs on the microSD card too or only on the internal storage? If the latter, then that’s quite very little space available.

But at this point I rather opt for a different tablet entirely. The Windows part is a turnoff.

Burnout Paradise for Windows?
I guess that explains the only 1h 13min. Must be quite the heavy load for the tablet to run.

1 Like

1 Like

Started watching Beatless.

This made me lul

Looks like Kewldude will have made a name for himself by 2105

2 Likes

You mean that’s where his consciousness will be saved thanks to the singularity?

1 Like

Maybe, but it goes beyond that. Meme Frame is a Corporation in that series. So maybe his post-singularity consciousness is actively running the company, and by extension, ZA WARUDO.

0 Likes

warosu? isn’t that some kind of 4chan thread archive?

0 Likes