anime

Aaahhhhh

0 Likes

I don't see this working.

2 Likes

lol, already full of shit posts, this thread was dead before it started
:frowning:

0 Likes

Depends on where the shit posting leads. If plot gifs become a thing, you can count me locking and unlisting this thread fast.

5 Likes

We should make it clear then.

@TeckMonster, I suggest an edit to the op explain the ban of #plot gifs (sexually suggestive gifs) in the forum.

Also maybe a title change The Anime Kotatsu warm your feet with fellow weebs?

1 Like

Then wouldn't it be better to name this thread "Kotatsu Round Table"?

3 Likes

Whahahaha maybe

0 Likes

You will accept me even if I don't like Persona, vocaloids, nightcore, lolis, cute, and harems. :3

You could then ask ..what is there then? :fish_cake:

Balrog tier.

0 Likes

Who's seen the latest season of Iron Blooded Orphans?

Definitely a solid recommendation from me!

0 Likes

Was pretty brutal. I liked it.

0 Likes

Yeah, no bars held on this season for sure. Really liked the character development for the supporting cast too.

So damn gritty haha

Also, IOK-SAMA

0 Likes

ruining the fun with ur rules desu lol

1 Like

I'm so innocent

When I read "plot gifs" i though they were gifs with spoilers

I came to ask about gundam thunderbolt but this doesn't seem like the thread. So I'll just reccomend

Japanese salaryman has a personal beef with god, gets reincarnated as a little german girl during ww1* with magical powers. Dispute with god continues, although the salary man calls him "being x" in spite lol

4 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed the synopsis you wrote. Well done.

1 Like

Yes, I would like this thread to thrive but I'll still talk anime and manga in the lounge

1 Like

This is absolutely the place though I don't know about Gundam​ Thunderbolt, maybe @MFZuul can help.

2 Likes

They just started releasing the new episodes, i haevn't seen the one of the new "season" (not really seasons because of the way they release them)

If anyone hasn't seen the first few episodes go now. Best soundtrack since beebop and because fo the limited episode run there is very little repetition

1 Like

Hmm. Will have to keep an eye on this thread. See how it turns out.

3 Likes

Is there a legit stream?
I've been meaning to watch it.

0 Likes

[Removed]

Novasty: Please refrain from posting unlicensed streaming sites as they can be classified as pirating.
Refer to Rule #3

3 Likes