Anime Culture Club

Yama no Susume could also help your case. Bit faster pace than Yuru Camp and second season so far has a lot more going for it than the first (mostly due to runtime going from 3 to 13 minutes).

I guess weā€™ll have to settle for the doujinshi

Score seems low for MALā€¦ Iā€™ll add it to plan to watch just in case tho.

Didnā€™t we just go over how scores are irrelevant to personal experience?

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s why I added it to plan to watch anyways. Just usually what I see on MAL is 7+.

Because theyā€™re a bunch of sheople

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes

Nanto?

1 Like

The secret desu

2 Likes

First season is a bit low because of the 3 minute runtime. Good setup for the second season which has a 13 minute runtime, and 24 episodes.

But my general rule for beginning to think a show is indeed bad prior to watching is under 6.5ish. Iā€™ve seen quite a few below 7 that Iā€™ve thoroughly enjoyed. Itā€™s like finding a hidden, overlooked gem.

1 Like

I generally donā€™t find shorts very engaging or fulfilling

I have to agree.

The only short that I can immediately recall is Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

Other than that theyā€™re pretty meh. (I donā€™t consider half length as shorts btw)

So I finished

It was pretty meh tbh, the school part was kinda fun and then I was a little more interested when shit picked up after the school part but it quickly died back down and became more boring than before.

Itā€™s a pretty meh series

2 Likes

some comedy and stuff too if you can laff at yourself/datboi i guess, other than some just funny stuff him bein complete mega dolt to computer etc

slice of a fucked up/depressing life basically

2 Likes

Iā€™ll watch it next. Promise, desu.

satoutissues