That gif melts me everytime

1 Like

Isekai
*sees the word isekai *
*Immediately clicks play *

2 Likes

um

maybe something shorter if not sure about the whole thing

from the recommendations already listed, bebop is fine, but its bit more episodic then the typical anime, gits sac and 2nd gig have alot of dialog/pretty slow pacing for alot of it

fma is fine but its bit longer(like 52 and a movie)

depends what kind of stuff you like i guess, scifi? fantasy? action/comic/martial arts stuff?

4 Likes

The Manga is good

Neon Genesis Evangelion. The original 1998 masterpiece.

2 Likes

is it me or is the intro for tokyo ghoul :re a bit creepy with the voice of the singer it really suits this anime as well

I mean i like anime gotem
Guess I am just used to clicking this thread far to often my muscle memory just points to it regardless.

5 Likes

uuuhhhh wrong thread pal :laughing:

1 Like

To get back to this. I wanna watch something nice and happy. Out of those 4 what would you recommend then? Yā€™all want me to watch NHK. but isnā€™t it like psychological drama?

Sorry if I make no sense.

Yuru Camp is the way to go then, donā€™t be surprised when you start pricing out camping gear lol

2 Likes

I wanted to get into camping for some time, but I donā€™t have nobody to show me da wais of the bush. I donā€™t wanna do solo, coz I am a noob with IRL.

Sorry for disregarding the vote like I am a Communist Party guys, but I guess Iā€™ll watch Yuru Camp :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just go on a day hike and work from there.

Thereā€™s plenty of tips and tricks on the interwebz for camping/backpacking.

Also, donā€™t buy into the ā€œbrandā€ game. Thereā€™s plenty of gear out there thatā€™s just as good (if not better!) than the overpriced gear. For example, a MSR Hubba Hubba NX tent cost around $400 but I was able to pick up a Chinese knock-off called 3F UL thatā€™s actually lighter, stronger and provides better features (like better ventilation) for roughly $100. You can go camping without needing to spend a fortune for proper gear.

1 Like

Yeah, I know that one can do well without the expensive gear. I recently watched Joeā€™s Robinet vid about Walmart gear and stuff. My main problem is really that Iā€™d like to do this with some friends.

Also sorry for off topic, Anime lounge Crub.

Go convince them! (or have them watch Yuri-Camp)

1 Like

This Iā€™d watch

itā€™s Yuru Camp

4 Likes

Was about to comment on that :smiley:

1 Like

smugAnimegirl

5 Likes