Anime Culture Club

I have now seen Steins;Gate: The Movie − Load Region of Déjà Vu. The following is my non spoiler judgement on the film:
To understand the film watching the anime is essential. With that said it is a solid follow up to the series. Good pacing, music, story, and animation. Would easily recommend it to a fan of the series. However I’d only recommend it to someone if they had seen the anime. This is due in part to the background you get and depth and you’ll know the characters better.

I am eager for Steins;Gate 0 to come out on bluray then I can do an interesting rewatch I’d watch Steins;Gate Episode 1 - 23 , then Steins;Gate 0 the whole series, then Steins;Gate Episode 24, and last Steins;Gate: The Movie.

1 Like

Spoilers bro

1 Like

not really you dont know who where and why. those would be the real spoiler. and by god its good when it happens. just dont expect much from the anime until season 2 there is a lot of content to get through.

Mmmm but it really is spoilers

1 Like

Yo is inuyasha any good? I’ve been eying it for a while now but it’s pretty long and pretty old and kinda seems like it might be borderline shounen trash

your benchmark for age is infuriating…

1 Like

Finally got around to watching ‘Love is War’

All I have to say is that the ending was bittersweet, but the rest of the show had many great moments.

7/10 - Chika was the most entertaining character

3 Likes

Started airing in 2000. 19 years could be considered old.

I thought it was older than that.

To young children i guess…

I’d say it is an isekai. Go watch it.

Also that opening theme “I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD!”

1 Like

Dude, almost 2 decades is a long time. I wouldn’t call it retro or a classic, but it’s still old.

2 Likes

You’re making me feel old now…

2 Likes

Just reminding you of it, gramps :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When I get the opportunity, Imma binge watch the series. long running series that runs late night is pretty hard to keep up with when I was like 7.

I watched Love Hina in 2006 and that shit came out in 98

@anon11544174

if you want a video as to why Domestic Na Kanojo is trash.

The Fuuka video is coming as well lmfao

And then he created Negima with its super confusing successor UQ Holder

1 Like

we all can’t have a perfect record.

im liking rewatching sailor moon but whats even better is what is part of the sailor moon world

Yeah I know I was blind for a minute I guess