Anime Culture Club

I’ve already seen that and already whined

You’ll get used to it. But it’s a vicious cycle.

Read series
Make it to the end
Wait for next volume
Bridge time by reading a different series
Make it to the end
Wait for next volume
Bridge time by reading a different series
Make it to the end

Aaaand you’re running out of shelf space to store all your books.

1 Like

First episode of Carole and Tuesday was giving off some good vibes, can’t wait to see where it goes.

@Skelterz you see the first episode yet?

Nope, it’s a Netflix she so i won’t see it for a while

Didn’t look for it at the obvious places?

Doesn’t netflix release it normally in other countries? Like isn’t only Murica where they release it all at once.

Jaysus, started reading Vol 11 of sweetness and lightning today and lawdy. Time really has flown. The manga, at least for the US came out in 2016. Picked up the manga around the turn of the 2017 and have picked up every issue as soon as they were available.
They mention in the manga, how 3 years has passed, god damn. Tsumugi really did grow.

4 Likes

Shit went down in volume 8 of land of the lustrous. Volume 7 I think was better but volume 8 was still pretty interesting. I’ll be honest though I miss those whimsical vibes I got from the first like 4 volumes (or the first season of the anime)

I feel like shit is going to go not the way pho’s has planned and shits gonna get sad. Honestly wish they kept up the great whimsical world building throughout the entire series but I guess they wanted the story to have a darker tone than the whimsical feeling could withstand.

1 Like

Yup desu

Just use a vpn and change your location in the settings to get it as it airs, that still works right?

Oof, that gets me.

Bunny Drop was good i don’t give a fuck what people say.

2 Likes

People said bad things about it? Tell me who

tenor

1 Like

They didn’t like the ending

Crackheads, the whole lot of em

Get into mango or animu?

Will be in the ACC voice chat for no reason.

1 Like

Just watched Akira and it was honestly a waste of my time, I have no idea why everyone says it is so good, maybe when it was first released but if it was put up against what we would call good today it’s dog shit. I’m not even talking about the technical shit like art style or audio/art quality (the audio was probably bad for back then too though ngl it was basically a silent movie with some talking), but the story was so slow I was falling sleep no lie, it also wasn’t very good, I feel like some idiot got high and wrote that story, their thought process probs went like this “shit bro this shit trippy af it would make a great story”. It’s characters are pretty boring too not to mention it wasn’t till I was half way through the movie until I could barely tell them apart from one another.

1 Like

I’ve got the entire manga series but haven’t gotten around to the anime

1 Like

I’m devastated and words cannot express my grieve.
Yesterday…I caught up with the last chapter of The Devil is a Part-Timer!.

I’m all out of chapters and don’t know what to do…

3 Likes