Anime Culture Club

Joshi Oshi! 2 would be your favorite.

Anyway I can watch Evangelion along with the End of Evangelion?
Pray for a usable used DVD or is there a Blu-ray set somewhere?

1 Like

https://www.rightstufanime.com/category/Blu~ray,DVD?keywords=evangelion

1 Like

Wait the pic from bunny girl senpai isn’t from japan

I don’t know about the location. The pic below is from Hong Kong, though. That’s what it reminded me of.

I loved how they kept the ending that way. I would’ve been pissed if they said which one

Show could’ve used a bit more development spread across all the characters. Some just ended up receiving far more attention than others, but overall it’s a decent show.

Miku is best girl

Miku dyes her hair red and she’s the one in the wedding

Yeah I got the rebuilds on my wish list. Would that be better than picking up the original run. I know it’s got it’s direction and budget issues.
Also I enjoy the mid 90s to mid 2000s animation and voice acting.

If that’s a spoiler then mark it as such.

It’s not. It’s just what he wants in his reality.

Lmao it’s not that’s just what I want to happen, the manga has no end and probably won’t get one for many years

No idea. Are the rebuilds any different from the original run?

Then declining quality or long breaks are inevitable.

I think so. But I was trying to stay away from reddit and the arm chair Phychologists. Happened to read that the tone and overall direction. On the series different from the original.

Only the first movie follows the original series

1 Like

Oh cool. 1.11, etc are streaming in Funimation. Cheaper in the long run.

Ya but with Bunny girl photo it’s probably grey because it’s a cloudy day, not because of smog. There is not a lot of smog in Japan to begin with.

1 Like

I know, I know.
Geez, guys. It just reminded me of that.

2 Likes

I expect great things from this volume after what happened in volume 7. Also I have all the volumes that have been translated to English now.

2 Likes

oh… I can’t wait to hear your whining how long it takes until the next volume comes out…:expressionless:

2 Likes