Anime Culture Club

Thanks spoiler Novasty

3 Likes

I thought it was fine since this reveals a shit ton already!

2 Likes

Thought you were talking about Domestic

So he’s talking about skoo days then?

Ye

You took the bait and now you’re trapped. But it’s okay. We’re just the same.

Also: told you so.

4 Likes

idk, kinda sobering tbh

2 Likes

where da hentai at ??? catboys and lusty goblin traps is the epitome of human civilization

See in 1st post:

1 Like

Screenshot_20190412-083514_Discord

1 Like

As usual, looks better in 2D.

Yeah. It kinda takes away the charm, but at the same time it’s impressive how the artists can turn a kinda grey and depressing scene from everyday life and turn it into something pleasant to look at.
But yeah, reminds me a bit of the places for tourists to take pictures in Hong Kong.

1 Like

I recently started watchin “The Quintessential Quintuplets”

I thought’d be trash but I think I have a new fave.

3 Likes

*takes deep breath * * Sings in an obnoxious weeb voice * KIMI NO SEI KIMI NO SEI KIMI NO SEI

1 Like

Yeah it’s a pretty good harem anime, the ending isn’t like an official anime but it feels like it gives you some closure to the series at least since we aren’t getting anymore seasons

1 Like

Honestly, I didn’t really like a spoiler like that in the anime. Takes some of the fun away from reading the manga.

It seems the manga is going to be never ending from what I hear, so it’s fine with me, plus that’s not the kind of manga I’d read anyway

Also they’re all like identical so one of them could’ve decided to dye their hair red too sometime between when the anime leaves off and the wedding

Also that just looks like a cloudy morning like go back during a sunny afternoon

Hong Kong is infamous for its air pollution. That’s not fog. They improved, though.

All the anime I end up liking is super short.

But I also like actual stories.