Anime Culture Club

The show is garbage but that song is lit, might buy it myself

1 Like

itā€™s cringe worthy to see on TV,

Some Manga are soo gud that they are just as good or better in Anime form. Domestic na Kanojo is something that should of stood as a Manga and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Right off the hop the main character bangs his step sister (before he knew they were going to be step siblings) but he really wants to bang his teacher WHO IS ALSO HIS STEP SISTER NOW! Cringe and cliche enues

3 Likes

Basically this.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just the first episode lol

Only step sister banging Iā€™ll approve of is shoujo-ai banging of step sisters.

ritsu%20finger%20guns

3 Likes

and mind you while heā€™s going after his teacher, the girl who gave him the thighs first is acting all assmad that heā€™s going after he sister.

like bitch if you didnā€™t want to be in that situation you should of never given up the buns to begin with.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna level with yā€™all, Iā€™ll probably watch Domestic na Kanojo at some point.

1 Like

Iā€™m gud. after reading the manga and watching the first episode. it made me realize everything I hate about this anime is just about everything I hate about School Days.

stick with one waifu and stop trying to get some everywhere.

inb4 play the game.

NO

1 Like

School Days is a Masterpiece 10/10 ā€œA real gut busterā€

1 Like

and a real ball drainer.

2 Likes

Itā€™s real though, you fuck around like that in real life it will mess up your life lol

Dude burns all his social connections to get some puss

1 Like

For all these Ecchi Mangas. at least the Doujinā€™s are better. cause they get to the point.

I have a feeling Domestic Na Kanojo is going to be milked. (pun intended)

2 Likes

Wait I donā€™t have any social connections to burn, quick tell me what else I can burn to get some ussy

1 Like

Youā€™re out of luck mate

1 Like

Iā€™m keeping the train rolling. I began watching Bunny girl senpai. I like it. Anime is so essential for me right now as my thesis is beginning to drive me crazy. It went through all 18 layers of protection now! (do you understand the reference?)

I donā€™t

Evangelion, the Angel that pierced the 18 layers of the geofront ( ya I know Iā€™m bad)

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen Eva in a while

And lets his best friend rape his on/off girlfriend.

2 Likes