Anime Culture Club

Animation is gorgeous, but the plot is kinda meh.

EDIT: Said animation

5 Likes

@Skelterz This series is advertised as trash but it is actually pretty damn good, it had a solid ending and the romance was great, the action wasnā€™t anything to write home about but it was better than average when it was good. The story was also pretty strong, really the only complaints I have is the action couldā€™ve been better and that it was a little more deep, like take my hero academiaā€™s tournament arc for example which is pretty much what this show is, in theirā€™s each character develops a lot and shit gets pretty deep but not in this anime sadly. Those are my only 2 complaints really, everything else was awesome, especially the romance, it actually wenā€™t somewhere and didnā€™t have stupid sister shit.

Read the manga, itā€™s trash
Generic as all hell

Iā€™m not talking about the manga, Iā€™m talking about the anime

Same thing

2 Likes

Just drove my Japanese car to get Japanese food to eat while I watch Japanese cartoons.

18a

5 Likes

Welcome to come the fold
iBk7BBB

2 Likes

Currently watching Zeta Gundam

that 80s cheese tho.

2 Likes

Na youā€™re just into quality stuff.
sourceweq

1 Like

wut is this hairclip lookin thing that moves

satou

It could be going down, detaching itself. But you havenā€™t seen my user badge gif. The headband jumps. Once you see it you cannot unsee it.
suzumiya23

2 Likes

I wonder how much that cost to animate. I think some animators are paid by the frame, butā€¦

1 Like

aintnobodygottimefordat

ye dat stuff is annoying, also dun like the eyebrows ontop of the hair thing :confused:

1 Like

I only notice it if on it. otherwise it doesnā€™t better me at all. As long as there is nice physics at the good place :wink:

whispers

Bulletsā€¦

3 Likes

@Skelterz finished Kiznaiver. Overall I liked it, but the ending left a lot to be desired for me.

Not enough shipping and fan service at the end?

I think twelve episodes was a bit short for it

2 Likes

the jig ol biggies?