Anime Culture Club

I was just thinking that the Homura one being purple won’t show up great on the slightly tinted back window of my truck. Madoka one will definitely show up.
I would love if they were looking opposite ways to give it a bit of symmetry.

Homura is going on the driver side rear window and Madoka on the passenger side rear window.

Tempted to pick up the Dragon Maid BD at Best buy right now.

Hell yeah brother!

Sleeve is a little messed up on the edges of the cardboard but all good.

4 Likes

Wait no fucking way

I thought this series was over but it’s not. If this actually has the romance actually happen and not end in everyone Friend zoning eachotherlike in season 2 then this would be awesome!

2 Likes

I definitely want to blow some money on the Light Novels. Not sure when. Probably. birthday present to myself in May

2 Likes

I like seeing you get your hopes up

5 Likes

And then they get crushed

2 Likes

Thought some of you might like this game…If you have money to waste…
https://forum.level1techs.com/t/the-lounge-2019-03-march-reformat-it-all-edition/139457/31722

Some good notifications it would seem

3 Likes

Just picked up ‘Danchigai’. Seems like something out of the Garbage Dynasty

4 Koma

Nah, im good fam

1 Like

Feels like Miss Kobayashi’s dragon Maid… Except Kobayashi is a dude this time, and the story is big gay

1 Like

I just cant so it, i have 2 4 koma manga and they’re both one volume collections.

Found the perfect anime for @anon11544174

7 Likes
I have to ask you a couple of questions cause I don’t understand what it’s about™
4 Likes

K-On! Intensifies

It’s a terrible manga

1 Like

I can’t imagine the office being a manga… But at the same time I can. All it needs is weeb stereotypes and the one girl with unnecessarily yuuge oppai and it would be complete.

E.g Michael walks into the woman’s bathroom by accident and gets body slammed by Angela and gets called a beast.

1 Like

Your taste is objectively terrible.

I’ve no clue really… haven’t read it yet since the sites I use don’t have it. I can totally understand someone not liking 4 koma, not enough room to develop things other than quick one-liners

1 Like

I do like the 4 koma extras that are often included with a normal series like the Ancient Magus Bride has some good ones but i wouldn’t want an entire volume of them.

1 Like

Today’s episode of Dororo was something else, so fucking good. Easily my fav this season

FUCKKKK, mob ended at the best part. AHHHHHHH I want the next episode now

People may not have liked the ending, but we can all still agree Zero Two is best girl

4th episode of Love is war, it’s strange to hear Japanese speak in French.