Anime Culture Club

Yes, ONE’s art is was dog shit, thats why its drawn by someone else, in Mob’s case it was turned into style for the anime.

Are you incapable of talking seriously without shrugging your shoulders?

1 Like

I’m late. But here. :smiley:

4 Likes

you quit no one cares (we do care just cant show it gotta be strong)

4 Likes

1 Like

Go commit sudoku

2 Likes

It’s just a preview yes, but here are my main gripes:

1. Lots of fade-to-black. Which indicates that there isn’t any animation to show.
  2. Lots of static faces with moving mouths. Lackluster animation.
  3. The last scene with Saitama jumping off. It’s so linear. There’s no feeling of power.

OPM S1 was given praise for its over-the-top but visually appealing animation. It’s also an action anime for the most part, so good animation is pretty important imo.

They are also apparently only done with 2 episodes despite the show airing in a month, unlike the 1st season where the whole season was almost finished when it started airing.

I’ll still watch it ofc, but it kind of sucks that after waiting so many years we get a potato preview.

3 Likes

If a game keeps me entertained despite the graphics, animation, to some degree even controls, then it gets a pass from me. Examples: Deadly Premonition, WoW (the early content has terrible textures).

The same applies to other media that involves visual art.

1 Like

Yoooo this meme is actual heat

5 Likes

Dis gon be gud

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-03-21/re-zero-anime-2nd-ova-project-slated-to-debut-in-theaters-this-fall/.144807

4 Likes

Shield hero is getting kind of meh, might just switch over to the mange, will stick it out a few more weeks though.

1 Like

inb4griffith and casca

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing, Dororo is my fav anime this season though.

are you not watching Mob?

2 Likes

I am both stoked and sad for the last episode

Wait we get 13!

1 Like

That’s good but Mob and dororo can’t really be compared like they’re too different.

Holy shit the episode of the promised neverland today was something else. I really really hope it gets a sequel

I love this.

6 Likes

@Kat, Yuricam - Yurika no Campus Life

It is god tier garbage, i highly recommend

tenor%20(2)

5 Likes