Anime Culture Club

Nah, I don’t watch hentai, I get started with the ecchi and end on good ol Phub.

Sadly I couldn’t fin the scene on youtube but one episode of big bang theory Howard says “it doesn’t matter where I start my car, as long as I park it in the right garage”

That’s basically how it goes with hentai and normal poon.

Def gonna watch this once it finishes airing
1 Like

Some reading material

4 Likes

I already know this is coming…

I’m reading the manga. It’s ‘aiight’ it’s not gud.

It’s like ‘Okusama ga Seitokaichou!’ but with a dash of more hot garbage

1 Like

Have you seen the PV? The ecchi stuff looks like it’s gonna be good, I expect nothing from the story or characters.

I saw it weeks ago

Finally getting around to watching Mahoutsukai no Yome. I had been watching it while it aired but got busy and put it on hold. Really enjoying it.

S H E E P F L Y S

These critters are best.

4 Likes

Why is the opm s2 trailer so bad

We waited so long for garbo animation qq

1 Like

I don’t see it?

Methinks y’all just put too much emphasis on the art rather than the story…

1 Like

You wouldn’t say that about a game, so why does anime get a pass?

I would say that about a game though

And I watched the second preview video (whichever was on MAL) and thought it was fine

Are you confusing art style and direction with quality? Because the new One Punch Man is Mass Effect Andromeda levels of bad

wasnt @goalkeeper suppose to show up?

5 Likes

I don’t see any egregiously bad animation. I’ve seen much worse in Konosuba and that show wasn’t even that bad as far as animation is concerned.

We’ll take you as well desu

3 Likes

To me the change in OPM is that bad

If course the story will be good, ONE is an amazing author

1 Like

na i just wanted to see why you wanted him. My anime days are behind me, altho i do own quite a bit on dvd

Once a weeb always a weeb, wasn’t Gundam your thing?

2 Likes

nope gundam was ok, but not my thing only really got in to the OG one on Toonami back in the day.

Ill take a picture of my colletion tonight maybe if i remember.
On of my favorites off the top of my head is Full Metal Panic

3 Likes

I mean, JC Staff is a much smaller studio than Madhouse so the quality was going to drop a bit for sure. But you also have to keep in mind that this is One Punch Man we’re talking about. A show with notoriously bad art and that’s simply because ONE’s art is as bad as his authorship is amazing. It really could easily be worse, especially looking at ONE’s original drawings.

1 Like