Anime Culture Club

This season is a solid 10/10 from me so far. Everything has been just perfect. The pacing, development, characters, and comedy has all been solid gold.

2 Likes

Kuro = Black, both have the same meaning. The translator was just being inconsistent with the subs.

1 Like

I know that but that isn’t what I’m asking, I’m asking for more context to understand the narration at the end a bit better. Something an anime only wouldn’t be able to really figure out, which is why I’m asking the person I know who read the light novels

the manga is exactly where the anime left off last week, the light novel has more i guess.

I knew you weren’t complete garbage :wink:

1 Like

I have no interest in reading the LN for that series.

1 Like

i have to agree, the anime and manga are nice to just kick back and enjoy, don’t think i’d get the same from the LN

Bro I’m so hyped for next week’s episode of mob! It’s gonna be fuckin awesome!!!

1 Like

Deadass.

1 Like

Begone Thot!

3 Likes

This popped up on youtube this morning. Much excited for more.

6 Likes

Ngl, this show is actually pretty good, not my fav this season but better than I expected it to be

I really hope it gets a proper ending because it feels like it will and also I don’t think there are going to be more seasons so.

It won’t get more than one season, also no ending in sight.

2 Likes

Yeah i gave up at chapter 70, no end in sight

I mean maybe they’ll give it an anime specific ending idk

Unlikely. No company will want to make it difficult to potentially boot up the series again if they can make a profit.

If if it only gets one season, they are going to leave it open ended.

@Kat
I just watched the PV for this and it looks like we are gonna have some good trash this season

Almost forgot the link lol

Each episode will have the same opening with a different situation and same resolution. That is usually how these go.

The thing each situation will have in common is the MC will end up in some compromising position with his teacher pushing them closer, but the relationship will never change.

But, the ecchi stuff looks good in the PV, that’s what I’m talking about

Rather than giving your dick a 24 minute tease weekly, just go watch some hentai.

3 Likes