Anime Culture Club

I’ll let you know when I’m home. I’d be happy to play around with it.

It honestly doesn’t seem like many of use here have it. Hopefully everyone still has a trial, but if not it pretty affordable. Maybe we can figure something else out if it’s a problem.

2 Likes

oh there are other ways…

3 Likes

I haven’t been to that building yet so I’ll see for myself lol.

Also haven’t change the pc case at all really. It’s been working pretty well ever since I built it.

3 Likes

to that end I’ve spun up a movie night discord, everyone is welcome, nothing is planned just yet but join anyways!

If the link is expired I’ll post a new one

9 Likes

Yo I just got high for the first time last night, and now that I know what it feels like and shit I know some gas anime to watch while high. Also I’d probs be able to actually watch most of this till the high wears off.

Decided to rewatch FMA instead of the legend of korra.

Holy shit, I watched 1 clip from I want to eat your pancreas and I was like damn that’s deep. I think I will watch this tomorrow, but I don’t think I’m ready for it.

1 Like

it’s not

Maybe not, but you know what bout to be deep? My lil dicky in yo ass

-_-

Wow keep that yaoi shit between you. This thread is yuri only. Yuri ftw!
shaking-head1-2

5 Likes

4 Likes

YEAHNIGGA

2 Likes

Picked up If my heart had wings flight diaries, started up the twin route and

Also I realized something about myself. I really am a sucker for just about anything that involves high school life.
The Japanese have indoctrinated me! Youth really is the epitome of life!
嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼嗚呼!!!

4 Likes

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is getting a season 2 in 2020. Honestly, I’m not surprised by this. The anime still feels like it has plenty of stuff left to tackle even though I know Season 1 is ending soon. I went into the anime very hesitant but was pleasantly surprised when I found a solid anime with good story, character development, and the animation style suits this type of anime. I am planning on getting the manga for it in hard copy.

4 Likes

Latest version of Tachiyomi not only fixes the cloudflare issue with some manga sites but also includes a workaround for the MAL API so tracking finally works again.

So I was looking through next seasons shit and saw this

Sucks that we have to wait like half a year for movies since we can’t see them in theaters.

1 Like

Non-spoiler judgement on The Wolf Children:
The film covers a lot of ground very well. It is well animated. There is character development. The plot for the film is easy to follow. Music was good. I had heard this film will cause you to have emotions but it didn’t for me. It could cause others to and I’m an oddity. If you like a simple slice of life coming of age story then this is a pretty good film.

4 Likes

Depends on the movie. There are some that get screenings in the US.
Although, I’m not sure what the criteria are.

I doubt bunny girl is getting into US theaters. Also, I’ve only seen old anime movies get screened in the US, and by old I mean they have DVDs and shit, so like newer stuff in like 2018 could be screened, but it is like done in theaters in Japan.