Anime Culture Club

lolwat.

2 Likes

Classic neet power fantasy “people just don’t realize how awesome i am”

Its so fucking cringe but i love my garbage

1 Like

The worst one so far was the normie-hating neckbeard who “sacrificed” himself to save said normie thots. Cause that’s just how much of a good person he is. Just to be reincarnated as a fucking prodigy kid.

1 Like

And gets a harem, cant forget that detail

Never made it that far. There’s good trash and there’s “send the creator to gulag and burn every evidence” trash.

2 Likes

I found one where god gives the MC a massive dong, hasn’t come up in the story yet though

3 Likes

Read a manhwa where the MC - a eunuch - was given super-potency by a god. So much that it made his partners addicted to his cum and him losing control over his hornyness. Dropped it when the story was going nowhere and chapters taking forever to come out.
Another one where a guy got zapped and his touch made people orgasm. It’s finished but meh.

1 Like

Brawling Go! (?)

I kid

4 Likes

Yup.
Second one was called “Nice Guy”.

1 Like

‘Nice guy’ was kinda meh to me. I still have it in my favorites. Idk if it finished or not. but I’m still reading it.

Its terrifying how so much iterative manga is straight cancer

2 Likes

Sweet Guy was it. And yes, it’s finished.

play the VN Intensifies!

2 Likes

After this current season of anime is over, I’m instituting a new rule for myself:
Anime only gets the 1st episode to keeping me watching. If I don’t enjoy it, then I’ll drop the anime.

3 Likes

Ya’ll ni :b: :b:a’s want some culture. go read Hahri’s Lumpy Boardhouse

3 Likes

Im a firm believer in this.

1 Like

What about the manga where the MC gets reincarnated as a hot spring?
Are we officially done with “as a hero/person” and moved on to “as an object”?

1 Like

There is also the vending machine

That’s the most bizarre so far.
Sounds like the author has either an absurdly vivid imagination or some kind of drug problem.

1 Like

Go further that that! 5min to keep your curiosity!

1 Like