Anime Culture Club

It’s literally the first season they’re not going to explain every thing in just a few episodes. Made in abyss doesn’t explain everything in season 1, we still have lots of questions that are going to be answered in season 2 and maybe future seasons after that.

Rem ain’t T H I C C tho

3 Likes

Agree, not very much is revealed in the 25 episode run which makes the wait for more even more annoying.

I rather like how pathetic Subaru is at times, it seperates it from your usual wish fulfillment isekai. And his obsession with Emilia seems more like a mental crutch to keep from giving up entirely.

3 Likes

Inb4 Emilia leads him on for the entirety of the LN then friendzones him at the end.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid will happen, and why Subaru’s behaviour annoys me.

Also, obvious meme is obvious:

4 Likes

Subaru:
Blows both head gaskets

4 Likes

Brooo, the lady from the OP that Naofumi fights is here, next week’s episode gonna be lit. Also nice to see he finally has more allies.

there is a line where it crosses from “refreshingly different” into painful to watch ie episode 13.

2 Likes

and joel i was under the impression it was a finished series? what with it ending over a year ago and no talk of a second season + “the end” at the end and all…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard talks of a season 2.

What’re yall’s fav anime couple from a romance series?
Who do you think is the cutest couple?

Haven’t seen too many romance anime, but the best one I’ve seen that isn’t a comedy goes by Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. Unforunately it’s one of those things I saw so long ago that I hardly remember so can’t speak much about it other than it’s definitely worth checking out.

2 Likes

Dont think its a romance show per say but certainly best couple. Holo and Lawrence from spice and wolf.
5149C%20mwRnL

7 Likes

The gayest hands down is

• Yamato & Suzuka (Suzuka)
  • Naru & Keitarou (Love Hina)
  • Kurumi & Hideo (Sundome)
4 Likes

I saw this and thought it was a hentai, but it wasn’t, then went to add it to my PTW list after I read the description and it ended up on my PTR list.

I said anime not manga, now I have to read that at some point.

Nakamura X Kasuga (Aku no Hana) is best couple

Kotonoha X Makoto (School Days) is close second

2 Likes

My favorites:
Ryuuji-Takasu-and-Taiga-Aisaka-Cute-Anime-Couples

dimension_w_folder_icon_by_gzeromus-d9t34zw

Probably my favorite girl right here.
nhk-ni-youkoso-2

And TBH

/Opinions

Those are the ones that came to mind without going through my list.

5 Likes

How about hands down best Waifu of all time?

dis gonna destroy the ACC

3 Likes

tatenashi sarashiki nagisa furukawa

This would ruin weebs everywhere
6 Likes

I’m sorry but I’ma letchu finish… But

/s

4 Likes