Anime Culture Club

Give me an address and a time buddy

You didn’t say muscles are though

1-7-1 Sarugakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
in 1 hour

What’s this new found obsession with Soul Eater? For some reason I thought you weren’t a fan of it.

probably going to fall asleep before you reply

1 Like

Huge fan of the manga, not so much of the anime, thought it deserved a full adaptation.

don’t worry about, sweet dreams bby

1 Like

You should know how well those usually do with the fans.

Nani?

You’re not talking about live-action adaptions?

I am not, i mean a full anime adaptation of the manga source.

Anime original ends are usually crap

Gives me all the more reasons to read the manga.

1 Like

Honestly the anime doesn’t look bad but it got way better

1 Like

Meanwhile Shokugeki no Soma stays meh after it took a nosedive with the whole secret son arch. The new character is annoying, nothing gets done in chapters. I hope this arc ends soon.

1 Like

I just found the best meme ever, but sadly can’t post it here

It was rap god by eminem but after a few seconds of eminem, it was a hentai with the girl talking crazy fast. It had me dead lmao

Lol, i gave up on Food Wars ages ago.

Food Wars is kinda meh.

My brother dropped it as soon as it went past the acceptable form of supernatural for what it is.
I haven’t bothered to catch up to where he dropped it.

It turned meh after the Asahi arc ended. The goal was set too high. How could they possibly have kept it interesting when the stakes were this high before? The current arc is trash. And watching the anime at least gives the food more credit in terms of looks.

They’re said to have “super-human” abilities but that’s just bullshitting around the fact that the author doesn’t know what to do anymore. Nobody uses tools like that in a kitchen. It’s just bogus at this point.

It started off good but since everything has to become a battle its way too predictable.

1 Like

Ehh, I think the author ran into the issue where he scaled his previous arc so damn high that he can’t escalate it any further.

I honestly would be fine if he scaled back and get it some down time with a bit more depth surrounding the characters.

2 Likes