Anime Culture Club

Mine neither. But it was tolerable with GATE.

2 Likes

For me it is the strats and sometimes the epic battles. I might like them more than other people though cus I like grew up on RTS games and what not.

If you are into strats this one was pretty darn good, well the first season the second season was a bit of a let down almost felt like an OVA to prep for a 3rd season which from what I hear will not be coming.

Yep Iā€™ve seen that one, it was pretty good, and I completely agree about the second season. didnā€™t even finish it lol

Suddenly Iā€™m thirsty for milk. It goes really well with my soft-bake cookies.

3 Likes

Ftfy desu

I have a preference for slighty firm cookies.

Say the fucking virgin who never touched any ā€œcookieā€

So, youā€™re on of those people then? I seeā€¦my mistake for overestimating your sense of taste. Although, the choice of your anime shouldā€™ve been a signā€¦
Iā€™m disappointed. You showed some potential.

What?

1 Like

Maybe he meant coochie?

Also that was a pun because of the pic you posted, I prefer my cookies

Soft-Baked Cookies > Crispy Cookies

Donā€™t @ Me

2 Likes

Wait cookie was not a code?

They donā€™t go well with milk, though.

So, you like hard, crumbly tits? Thatā€™s even weirder.

@Kat

No. Iā€™m really eating some Pepperidge Farm Soft-Baked Chocolate Chunk Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies right now. Figured theyā€™d go well with milk.

2 Likes

Yukina%20back%20muscles
Hot tough anime girls squad, anybody got any to add to this?

1 Like

Oh ā€¦ wellā€¦ I gonna go disappear in my sleep now

3 Likes

You forgot the best one
PGQRUGz

Also Maka be tough as nails
source

2 Likes

Magical girls donā€™t count, Iā€™m talking about like physically tough/strong, like muscles but in a hot girl kinda way

She ainā€™t magical though, its Soul who transforms into a scythe, the rest is her physical ability

1 Like

But she got no muscles, like Iā€™m talking Mikasa or Yukina or Korra. Winry is kinda muscley iirc but even if she isnā€™t shes like pretty strong, and I aint talkin like combat strong that shit is always blown out of proportion, Winry can lift heavy shit and what not like she is actually strong.

Legend of Korra ainā€™t anime. FiTe Me IrL, m8.

1 Like