Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Culture Club

mega_thread
anime

I’m not all into dem Military-esque animes.

Unless it is entirely based around #PLOT

No.

I’ve stayed away from Military-esque anime exclusively. I never watched Code Geass, Girls Und Panzer, Full Metal Panic or any other military-like anime… it’s not my cuppa tea. just like Horror anime isn’t.

Also most of the miltary anime’s don’t have tiddies in it unless it’s a hentai where the waifu gets raped… I ain’t trying to watch some stupid shit like that it’s one of the reasons I didn’t like Goblin Slayer. I don’t see the point of it. I don’t see the appeal of military animes.

Mine neither. But it was tolerable with GATE.

For me it is the strats and sometimes the epic battles. I might like them more than other people though cus I like grew up on RTS games and what not.

If you are into strats this one was pretty darn good, well the first season the second season was a bit of a let down almost felt like an OVA to prep for a 3rd season which from what I hear will not be coming.

Yep I’ve seen that one, it was pretty good, and I completely agree about the second season. didn’t even finish it lol

Suddenly I’m thirsty for milk. It goes really well with my soft-bake cookies.

Ftfy desu

I have a preference for slighty firm cookies.

Say the fucking virgin who never touched any “cookie”

So, you’re on of those people then? I see…my mistake for overestimating your sense of taste. Although, the choice of your anime should’ve been a sign…
I’m disappointed. You showed some potential.

What?

Maybe he meant coochie?

Also that was a pun because of the pic you posted, I prefer my cookies

Soft-Baked Cookies > Crispy Cookies

Don’t @ Me

Wait cookie was not a code?

They don’t go well with milk, though.

So, you like hard, crumbly tits? That’s even weirder.

@Kat

No. I’m really eating some Pepperidge Farm Soft-Baked Chocolate Chunk Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies right now. Figured they’d go well with milk.

Yukina%20back%20muscles
Hot tough anime girls squad, anybody got any to add to this?

Oh … well… I gonna go disappear in my sleep now

You forgot the best one
PGQRUGz

Also Maka be tough as nails
source

Magical girls don’t count, I’m talking about like physically tough/strong, like muscles but in a hot girl kinda way