Anime Culture Club

I imagine it being this.

this would make a based and phat alarm

1 Like

Alright so someone fuckin tell me aight, does the romance in naruto happen on screen or off screen?

I’m going to assume off screen and tell you that so that you don’t end up watching that garbage.

IDK for sure… probably like most shounen series like that where it’s implied or really light on screen.

probably not. Sakura is an incel. Naruto finally acknowledges that Hinata has an erocktion for him and Sasuke is a Eunuch

1 Like

Movie.

1 Like

The most notable portion of romance you are going to see from the Naruto series is in the movie. As a shounen it’s going to be pretty limited on romance.

@Skelterz I don’t understand what is going on in the last season of tokyo ghoul at all, like a bunch of shit is happening that isn’t being explained. Also didn’t even know who kaneki was till whats her name said it at the very end of the first episode.

Does the manga do a better job at explaining this?

Also what are some similar anime to tokyo ghoul you liked?

You’re just not paying attention

Yeah okie buddy

lel your joelbanks

you wouldnt watch eureka seven which actually has romance because you consider plot to be romance not, you know romance,

then you ask about naruto

to sum it up, she has obv crush on him forever no one references/he never sees til the movie apparently, he has a crush on sakura and nothing happens cause she wants sasukes d and he wants to hate fucc naruto which neva happens either

2 Likes

Do you need an explanation as to why GHOUL INVESTIGATORS are investigating GHOULS?

1 Like

No I need an explanation as to why characters are making certain decisions such as The author coming out about being gay I mean being a ghoul, and why Arashima or whatever his name is killed himself (as well as just a general explanation of his character) among other things. Also like wtf is up with Rize’s kagune being taken out of kaneki and put into that emo lookin dude? Also what’s up with this V organization that just came out of the blue and how does that tie in with certain characters and events

Just shit like that

Also they’re just throwing all these events out there and then just moving onto the next event before they finish up the previous one or even bother explaining what’s going on

Because they were already tipped she was, and there was a lot more of Rize left over

Honestly fuck the anime I’m just going to read the manga… Eventually

@Skelterz He’s broken!!!

5 Likes

Honestly why isn’t that goblin girl like a normal character like gobta, shes just a background character but we see her a lot and she so cute.

1 Like

Persistent and unique background characters is something I really like about Slime

Also

Same Goblina! New clothes though

6 Likes

Goblin slayer is over that is no longer relevant. Now it is gimme goblin coochie all day every day.

What anime is this from?