Anime Culture Club

A manga and OVA(s?), Looks cool. Since @wolfleben recommends it im going to see it soon as well.

3 Likes

Watch S1 first, Kai is S2.

Watch either seasons on their own makes zero sense, S1 and S2 are basically required to be watched together.

I think LN are @novasty’s thing

What iS THAT

1 Like

Magical Girl manga. Anime is currently airing:

It’s not bad. I’ve been enjoying it.

3 Likes

First chapter of monster of class A-1 and that dude is straight up no fucks given Savage

1 Like

Damn manga rock only goes to vol 4

sucker

Vol 5 is nuts

After Dark getting a little emotionally heavy, having dinner and watching No Game No Life Zero

I just watched

Very odd art style. It kinda remind me of Girls Last Tour even though side by side they don’t look similar at all. I guess it was how simple and malleable their faces were.

Not a very great anime. I watched it because I saw this gif a while ago that made it look pretty intense.
giphy
And I saw the dub was on Tubi.

3 Likes

ppl who have time to rewatch anime then don’t watch anime they haven’t seen because they “vAlUe ThEiR tImE”…

1 Like

Spec-Ops Auska spoilers. Seems unlikely to end up in the anime at the pace they are going. @Skelterz Read Vol 5 before reading this.

So what do you think will happen to Asuka’s arm, re-attach by Kurumi or just left lost?

1 Like

Definitely not making it into the anime, probably gonna use some magic shit, the dude who runs m squad has a prosthetic

Kurumi is my favorite psycho lesbian

The manga continues and finishes the story. Worth a read afterwords.

There are 3 mangas. The first is good but the ending is kinda convoluted. The second series is supposed to be a sequel but is a dumpster fire in terms of story.

Akin to the sequel to Ender’s Game.

Fuck me, didn’t know what i was walking in to.

Is-Mob-Psycho-100-Worth-Watching-

2 Likes

Anyone have watched the show Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans This show is my jam.
Some of shows here I haven’t watched yet but gonna take a note from that. Thanks a lot you guys.

2 Likes

animegirlclassicblunder

8 Likes

Yup, IBO is one of my favorite Gundam series, its getting Net Animation soon
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38982/Mobile_Suit_Gundam__Iron-Blooded_Orphans_-_Urðr_Hunt

We got a pretty wholesome episode of Dororo today, I was really thinking she was going to Die but hyakkimaru decided not to and I actually really liked that, especially since I’m a sucker for that kinda romance scenario, 1 is a monster and the other a human.

Teared up a little on today’s episode of mob psycho 100, I really liked this one, probably my fav episode so far.