Anime Culture Club

Damn cat anime bringin’ the feels… was supposed to be the nice and happy one to counteract all the rough ones

cat anime?

ah, this is good

1 Like
1 Like

Pocket sand!

1 Like

3 Likes

Pocket Salt

4 Likes

Finished Arrietty. I really love it. I’m even considering putting it second in front of Castle in the sky in my favourite Ghibli movies. And Arrietty is in definitely in good girl club. I’m thinking about adding that name to my list of potential girl name to give along Misuzu, Mitsuki and Nanami (if ever get laid in the first place).

2 Likes

And that song OMG, tear of joy

1 Like

Non Spoiler Judgement of Alita: Battle Angel from an anime fan perspective:
Remember I’ve never read the manga.

Its pretty good. The actress who plays Alita is solid and believable. The big eyes works sense she is a cyborg. The plot is a start forward enough. Yeah there are some old cliches but they are executed pretty well. Action scenes are good. I did see this in 3D and it was well done. Alot of 3D films have a problem with being too dark. This one didn’t. I did feel like I was watching a two hour ova which is a praise from me. That said it set up as OVA 1… and I don’t know if there will be a 2 or not [It needs to make 550 million from sources I read and trust.].

Music: Junkie XL did the score. He did well. However… there isn’t that much music in it. Which I’m a bit sad cause I know how capable and talent of a composer he is. Look the music is good but I just wanted more.

Do I recommend this film? Honestly… yes. I enjoyed. I plan to buy it on release. I don’t know if it will have a sequel or not but I think the film is good enough on its on. I don’t know what I’ll think of the film after reading the manga. It will be a while before I do because I have a large backlog of books to read before I get to it.

2 Likes

Critikal is hilarious

1 Like

Ikr, him and daquan wiltshire are my fav comedians on youtube.

1 Like

Got Vol. 5 of Asuka, so good, more crazy ptsd magical girls

4 Likes

Is this anime any good?

There was some hype over it, I didn’t really like it.

Its interesting I suppose. I think if you enjoy the characters it will keep you entertained.

Screw that bitch. She admitted that she raped a guy.

Lmao dead ass?

But real shit though Critikal posted another video about why riley reid hates him, he makes quality content.