Anime Culture Club

loli-police-please-help_o_3114707_01

I absolutely adore Hibike! Euphonium so Iā€™ll be looking forward to this! Since itā€™s airing tomorrow, do you think English subtitles are already on itā€™s way?

Yeah but root A at least kept with the first season. I have yet to find an app on my phone that will actually let me download manga to read offline, otherwise Iā€™d be all over that.

Well now Iā€™m even more pissed.

Word of warning the manga has a tendency to get kind of wonky in the middle, both series, but it tightens up toward the end.

Yes āˆšA is hot garbage

Also

Kaneki never joins Aogiri Tree

Well its so damn edgy I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the writers cut themselves to death.

1 Like

@TeckMonster, @anon11544174, I would watch this anime in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Ah, so thatā€™s what you were talking about.

Is that something thatā€™s coming out?

No, Riot only does these as promos for the game

2 Likes

Good video from Gigguk

If you have seen A Place Further than the Universe what are you doing with your life?
3 Likes

Ahri is not smoll cat, I need smoll cat anime

1 Like

sheā€™s actually a fox spiritā€¦
A couple neko shows come to mind but they are mostly harem/romance.

2 Likes

I know she is a fox spirit, what I was talking about it qtpieā€™s cat, smoll cat.

Oh league dude. Never watch him have heard of him through my buddy.
Here are the anime anyways

2 Likes

So Iā€™m sitting here chowing down on my now soggy pub sub, and then he comes out of nowhere and hits me with that deep shit.

I gotta watch a place further than the universe sooner that I originally thought I should now.

And what am I doing with my life? Absolutely fuckin nothin, Iā€™ve somehow convinced myself that all I need in life is an internet connection, a bad ass gaming rig, and a smartphone, in other words, Iā€™ve somehow ended up setting my goals for life pretty low lmao.

2 Likes

Lol, this is why I had such a hard time selling the show to you, heā€™s dead on with that feeling, the premise isnā€™t anything really ground breaking but the delivery is 10/10

1 Like

God damn, that video hit me pretty hard, in a good way.
Glad I watched it.

2 Likes

animaymays hitting you hard broda?

aintnobodygottimefordat

1 Like

Speaking of catching them anime feels, started Violet Evergarden.
Animation is pretty. There is plenty of unfocused backgrounds though kind of look like oil paintings though, just what I have noticed.

Shieeet, that letter had me tearing up a bit. Pretty sure this show is going to have much more moments like that.

I knew that voice sounded familiar in the ED

Loved Yuki Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu

Although watching the English Dub, been appreciating them more recently.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

I somehow managed to make it through the first third or so without much tearing up, then literally every episode after that was like a feels assault.

3 Likes