Anime Culture Club

So I’ll be seeing that Alita: Battle Angel film on Saturday. I’ve never read the manga yet… I do own it now. I know nothing about the film except that it was based on the manga, it was in development hell for a long time [Development Hell is a term I use for films that have been in the works of getting made but aren’t yet. I know many of them.], and Junkie XL [ Composer for Mad Max Fury Road.]. This film was suppose to come out last year in the summer.

February is where films are sent when a studio isn’t sure if it’ll succeed. It is a common release dumping ground to send films to die.

I’ll give a non-spoiler judgement on the film from an anime watcher perspective, after I see it.

1 Like

ayee more degeneracy

3 Likes

He left out so many kinds of monster girls.

Believe me I’m a professional in this field, I’ve seen all the monster girl Hen- anime there is.

Miia is best monster girl fight me.

He just went through the list from Monster Musume and Vampires and that’s it.

He didn’t list everything from monster musume, there’s still a dulahan, cyclops, mermaids, and others.

This looks really bizarre

Lol the shield hero bone zone

Also if they don’t let her into the shield hero’s bone zone we’re gonna have a problem.

It’s the best meme

Its full of depression

Feels bad. Mine got delayed in shipping. Supposed to be delivered yesterday. Amazon says it’s in the next city over. So hopefully today.

1 Like

Your what? Your boku no pico blue ray?

Learn to forum

1 Like

Nah Solo Diary vol 2.
Also I already own Boku no Pico, Pico and Chico, and Pico, Chico, and Rico BD tyvm.

5 Likes

It’s PicoxCoCoxChico you pleb

1 Like

Close enough.

1 Like

Gimme pic of your saiko profile pic

I posted it a while ago, can’t upload because barely any signal at job site

1 Like

Has anyone seen this?

nope… added.

Yes, its quite good and not finished