Anime Culture Club

What’s with all the Shaggy talk? Did something happen in an anime or is it still lingering from the hentai reference in that meme?

Its 4chan being dumb.

4 Likes

Literally one of the dumbest memes ever to exist…

2 Likes

That people insist it is funny is infuriating

3 Likes

Can I get a link?

has Joel taken your account?

2 Likes

Less than a year until the Violet Evergarden movie…

1 Like

want more ptsd Violet

1 Like

Damn today’s episode of shield hero was kinda a bummer. All about how to make transforming clothes for the birb. We got one nugget of useful story progression and that’s about it with the merchant dude and what he gave them.

@Skelterz are you reading or have you read the shield hero LN?

No, light novels aren’t my thing.

@TeckMonster, what are your thoughts on I Want to Eat Your Pancreas ?

Holy shit I’ve done it again

I NEED TO SLEEP DAMN IT
(12 minutes later) Alright this is the last time I’m gonna watch it I swear
2 Likes

I liked it a lot.

I thought it had solid humor, and the feels (for me) were pretty hard hitting. You mentioned the MC being that “relatable” type, but it didn’t bother me at all, and I didn’t really notice until you pointed it out (probably because I don’t relate much). I was worried the girl was going to be a bit too energetic, but that wasn’t the case for me. Let’s see… there were a couple laughs that felt very out of place and forced which really made me cringe (not a show I wanted to cringe to in the slightest). Oh, I really disliked the part where he loses control after she teases him, like what the hell was that? No guy I know would turn into raging horndogs just because of a bit of teasing.

I’m really nitpicking here, I absolutely loved the rest of it. I gave it an 8 on MAL which is really good. Would have been a 6 if I only watched it the 1st time through (I think watching with buddies killed the mood for me).

I really liked the hotel part

I honestly think that was the strongest part of the movie and am baffled how they tried to play up that tension again with the teasing on that note the girl has clearly been pushing the idea of a summer fling onto the guy when she clearly isn’t ready for it and he’s such a introvert sperg he’s scared shitless. I didn’t see his reaction as being a horndog but it was still dumb. Also it’s part of why i dislike the movie, I thought this crap was settled at the hotel why was it brought up again?

1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like

they had that special ova episode of violet on netflix where she writes a letter for an opra singer. I did not realize it at first because it was separate from the season on Netflix.

2 Likes

Yup, it was alright