Anime Culture Club

Kill yourself

2 Likes

leave_server

5 Likes

Fukin saved

4 Likes

Damn you’re right, all might would just haul ass and leave the server before shaggy fucks him up

1 Like

3 Likes

The shaggy memes, corey in the house and king of the hill anime memes are easily the least funny

5 Likes

@Theonewhoisdrunk, finally its here!

1 Like

I have seen Psycho Pass The Movie.
Non-spoiler Judgement: There is a surprising amount of English in the Japanese Dub. I was really surprised by it. It isn’t bad but it did throw me briefly. I loved Psycho Pass First Season. I still believe it is one of the best cyberpunk animes since Ghost in The Shell Stand Alone Complex. The 2nd season was alright but it lacked the depth of the first season. What about the film? The film is very dark in tone and it is very bloody. It does raise questions like the first season did and has the same depth. The pacing was solid. The animation was good. The music for the film did use some music from the original soundtrack. How do I know? Cause I listen to it a lot and I own it. It wasn’t an overkill use of it and it made sense when they did. The plot was straight forward but there is more going on than that of course. The mystery is apart of the appeal and it is pretty good. Overall, I think the film is a great follow up to the first season of Psycho Pass. If you liked the series and you haven’t seen the film, I highly recommend you watch it.

3 Likes

Holy shit hype. Didn’t even know this came out already!!!
Edit: just bought it!

This cover alone makes one believe the plot will be legendary

Sorry, no #plot just depression

2 Likes

Yeah, i preordered it months ago

1 Like

@Skelterz I thought the monkey man and dog lady from anteiku were saved by kaneki in season 2 but I haven’t seen them, where they at?

He did but Arima killed them all, this is where √A fucked up. They went to escape through the tunnels with Kaneki following
after them. At that point Kaneki is beat down and ends up eating his friend Hide. When he comes to he continues down the tunnel to find all the escaping ghouls dead and proceeds to get rekt by Arima.

The spoilers on MAL say otherwise

In the Tokyo Ghoul manga, Hideyoshi goes missing, after his encounter with Kaneki.
Later in the manga, it is revealed that Hideyoshi has been helping several people such as Amon and Haise under the identity of Scarecrow

Also touka isn’t in season 1 of re at all idk what you’re talking about she makes an impactful appearance like after the credits on the last episode and that’s it

I was gonna let you figure out about Hide on your own as in the manga its only noted that Kaneki tastes iron in his mouth after he runs into him in the sewers.

Quit your bitching and watch the series

Holy shit Kemono Friends S2 ep 5 fucking hype!
Genuinely excited.

I’ve decided that despite posting memes of said anime… I will finally watch ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ for the first time.

6 Likes

I’m not going to read the manga probably, is he still dead in the anime or does it say screw what we did in season 2 and keep following the manga for that too?

@Skelterz just for you

8 Likes