Anime Culture Club

Wow, again local to me. I’ll have to see if it’s something I might like.

Both showings of pancreas were very full, so maybe I can expect to get all the anime in theaters from now on.

I’m available

1 Like

Fathom is much better than the other one, dates still suck though

1 Like

@skelterz and @soulfallen yaoi hentai confirmed

2 Likes

… Which one is bottom?

5 Likes

More Gundam

Is today the 19th yet?

Nani???

1 Like

Just finished this @Skelterz Gave it an 8, I enjoyed it a lot. Wish we got more back story on banba, especially with what was going on with his ex, seemed interesting but never really got elaborated on.

What should I watch next?

3 Likes

Yo I just read this comment about Dororo’s newest episode and my mind was like whoa

If you remember the old blind man said hyakkimaru is similar to a baby in that he wouldn’t be happy if a toy was taken away from him and would try to get it back.

Becomes even sadder when one realizes that Hayakkimaru isn’t just raging blindly, he’s just trying to take back something that was stolen from him, in the only way he knows how.
By killing the monster that took it from him.

@Skelterz should I finish tokyo ghoul now or start baccano?

Tokyo Ghoul

Why do you like tokyo ghoul so much? I thought most people agree it’s kinda doo doo after season 1. and the scores for the last 2 seasons are pretty bad

I love the manga and while √A went off script :RE stays true even if it isn’t as good as S1

I guess I’ll watch it then

Have you even seen buccano?

Fax no printer

3 Likes

Nope.

Saiko is best girl

2 Likes

Why is touka a main character in the manga for RE but a supporting one in the anime for RE?

You haven’t watched enough of :re

Alright so get this Shaggy vs All Might who would win?

1 Like