Anime Culture Club

It went even more downhill imo, it became all about the AHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHH

Lmao who hasnā€™t? 5 second rule bruh

1 Like

You know damn well that isnt what was meant

1 Like

Finished rewatching Casshern Sins. This was my 2nd time seeing it. I had seen it when it aired. I think it was the last anime I ever watched on Adult Swim if I remember right.

Iā€™ll watch Pyscho Pass The Movie tomorrow. As for what anime Iā€™ll rewatch nextā€¦ I honestly donā€™t know. Partly cause Iā€™m spending more time on writing. I have a lot I could rewatch for anime. Iā€™ll still watch what Iā€™m currently watching for anime.

Iā€™m at the point of dropping Boogiepop. Partly cause it thinks: Hey look Iā€™m a cool anime but the way I tell my story is not cohesive and annoying to follow. Iā€™ll watch one more which will finish the arc Iā€™m on and then walk away from it. Purge it from my memory and act like I never saw it. Shame cause Mad House did animate it. It does look nice but the story doesnā€™t do anything for me with how clustered it is.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got one of the older Boogiepop dvds somewhere, i remember it was interesting but thatā€™s about all it ever was to me.

2 Likes

Lmao I dropped it after episode 2 because of this reason

You know what I just remembered? Parasyte, such a great god damn series, I want some more like that. Anyone know any?

Tokyo Ghoul

Nah man I ainā€™t talkin about that main stream shit

You want more edge lord anime, Casshern Sins but probably too slow for you, Tokyo Ghoul is exactly what you want

2 Likes

I finally finished The Dragon Dentist. Ya it was good. Nonoko is definitely in good girls club. The CG was noticeable but okay, but did I found the narration piece at the beginning of each episode kind of out of place. And I like the OP/ED song.

2 Likes

REEEEEE

i hate out of place narration, tell me with dialogue or facial expressions or animation or music

2 Likes

the animation this week was so bad, iā€™m convinced they ran out of budget

That was totally done on purpose, i donā€™t know what youā€™re smoking
Retracted because i have the dumbs

1 Like

iā€™m talking about slime, not mobā€¦ unless youā€™re talking about slime and Iā€™m missing something

1 Like

Whoops, thought you were replying to a different post, honestly didnā€™t notice because it was never what was driving my interest in it but looking back it was incredibly lazy

1 Like

i swear the fight scene was animated the way people do the trumpet boy meme

1 Like

I want an anime that start with the phrase:

ā€œSo no shit, there we wereā€

And it needs to be an Isekai

@GigaBusterEXE

An isekai where a 2chaner is sent to another world

5 Likes

Iā€™d watch it

Of course, it would be isekai trash for people who are trash like us.

2 Likes