Anime Culture Club

Iowa confirmed.
God bless itasha!

5 Likes

Was having a pretty shitty day, then I remembered today is Monday, I get to watch a new episode of the slime anime, mob psycho 100, and dororo

4 Likes

Put my head phones on, played it, threw my headphones off. That shit was so fucking loud, wasn’t expecting ear rape from that

1 Like

So uh, what’s the sauce for the right earphone?

Stolen from @BookrV in the lounge

9 Likes

Doujin group “Innocent Key” are a singing group, I think they did that as an entertainment thing since they were using duelling banjo’s from deliverance. You can already guess what banjos mean in pop culture.

3 Likes

Yooooo. Dororo was so sad today but at the same time hype af. We all knew she was going to die from the OP which tbh I wish they didn’t do because it wasn’t as sad because the moment I saw her in the anime itself I was like yep shes a goner. I really wanted that to hit harder for me but it didn’t since I went in prepared for that.

And finally we get to see hyakkimaru go ape shit on actual people and not just monsters, kinda sad that he didn’t really get anything back from this monster he killed though

Wtf, I don’t remember adding this to my PTW list but I guess I did

Anyone see this shit?

Nope.

1 Like

pure love story

forced to graduate from virginity

1 Like

Should I watch this

or this next?

I remember starting the second 1 while it was airing since I’m pretty sure skelterz recommended it but I don’t remember where I left off so I’d just restart that one.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens of course

2 Likes

Didn’t listen to the ending till today and I have certainly been missing out.
2 Likes

I had the same thought today, the animation is great too, in fact this whole season has looked great, the fight in last weeks episode was killer.

Also pretty boy Shigeo was hilarious

This week Reigen’s character is drawn worse and worse as the episode goes on

1 Like

I mean it looked neat and all but as a fight scene it completely failed because I had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on, but with that kazoo music going on in the background I didn’t need to see to know how epic the fight was.

Well it’s an esper battle not Kung fu, the camera movement and effects were all wonderful.

It felt very dynamic and i much prefer it to a standoff of energy blasts lasting minutes on end while the characters stand still and grunt/yell to increase their power.

Totally surprised, Digibro likes Slime

2 Likes

Yeah thats the worst part of dragonball

2 Likes

DBZ got better about it after the Frieza fight but it was still bad
 Super is much improved, but obviously can’t get rid of it entirely because that’s kind of Dragonball’s shtick.