Anime Culture Club

Do it!

1 Like

Will get a better crop of this soon then.

No weirder than what you’ve got going now

But it will be the 2nd avatar I’ve used where googling leads to hentai.

2 Likes

That’s all of your avatars.

4 Likes

Clarification: the 2nd avatar where googling leads to a hentai artist

Although, a few of the mainstream shit where originally illustrated by hentai artists or dabbled in it…
How to raise a boring girlfriend
Shokugeki no Soma
bunch of other LN illustrators

Wouldn’t be surprised about this one lol, with all the food orgasms and shit a hentai artist would fit the job description for the artist for this anime

Is she supposed to be a reference to S.H.I.E.L.D. from marvel? Wasn’t the dude who made MHA inspired by the Marvel comics?

Marvel is shit, though.

Trust me, if you read more and manage to get to the half way and decide drop it, you won’t do it because you got bored.

2 Likes

Lmao the part where he talks about passing the power on through DNA had me dead

Done.

2 Likes

It is lacking cat ears though…

My title changed, so the ear are no longer mandatory.

2 Likes

You’re funny, they are mandatory with or without the kimonomimi title

1 Like

I finished up

Then I started watching That Time I got reincarnated as a slime and got pretty far but want to wait till the rest of the season is out

So I picked up Megalo box which is really good and I might end up binging that

3 Likes

@Skelterz I’m probably to late, but don’t pay attention to the interviews at the beginning of pancreas. Spoilers.

About to head out now, wont affect me either way

3 Likes

Just realized I said didn’t. I meant don’t, but it sounds like you’ve already seen it.

I didn’t pay attention to the interviews the first time, but this time I did, and Holly crap did they fail at cutting out the spoilers. Lol

Great movie IMO! But I will say there are a few things I preferred in the sub.

1 Like

Good binge worthy series, I really liked it

I don’t really remember that series but I remembered I enjoyed it, I rated it an 8