Anime Culture Club

Is this true? Got this to my email. If Maid dragon gets second season then YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Can confirm is trash. Dropped it partway through episode 5, really shouldā€™ve dropped it earlier

It did, 2 episodes earlier this season

just finished ep 4 of the rising of the shield hero, finally some happiness to the poor guy!

2 Likes

As of now, nothing has been confirmed unfortunately. One of my favorites for sure so I certainly hope it does get a second season.

2 Likes

Why am I tearing up to this series? Didnā€™t think this would happen when I started watching it. It sounds like an anime that would be a cute time killer but it is actually rather deep, it does a great job at portraying the catā€™s PoV, the relationship between the MC and the cat from both PoVs, and how this relationship affects and changes both of them.

I canā€™t wait for the end of the series to see how much the 2 have changed how they think and interact with each other and others from the beginning of the series.

this will break your heart

2 Likes

They know me too damn well

Wait, Iā€™m listening to the song it reccomended and the beat is pretty damn good, but the lyrics are about what youā€™d expect from someone called hentai dude

1 Like

7 Likes
1 Like

that image is so much worse than you know

4 Likes

If anybody hasnā€™t seen this meme already

1 Like

how? I feel like i have a pretty good grasp

1 Like

which part do you think is the worst reference here?

1 Like

scooby

I donā€™t even know who tf is in velmaā€™s place

1 Like

nah, Velma

Donā€™t google this

ShindoL Metamorphosis

am i right @Kat

2 Likes

Just googled it

So it is just some random hentai manga? Whatever tf those are called like doujin or some shit idk

I told you not to

2 Likes

10 Likes