Anime Culture Club

about once or twice, sometimes 3 times a week (next week will be 3 times) I wake up at 6 and get to school and stay there until 3, get home at 3:30, change and eat lunch, head to work to get there at 4:00 and work until 10:15 or until the last customer decides to fucking leave (publix closes at 10, one time someone stayed until 10:30ish)

Iā€™ve been reading domestic girlfriend and itā€™s super good

I donā€™t believe you

I thought the manga was gud when I was extra depressed. and in some ways itā€™s good. watching the anime will make you realize deep down itā€™s really grade ā€˜Aā€™ quality garbage.

Itā€™s been going steady for 5 years and still ongoing, previous manga good ending went on for 4 years and it was a good one too

I realize itā€™s basically classy kissxsis but itā€™s got good writing

Eh itā€™s more like Nozoki Anaā€¦ but without the peephole, thots and aboose

Yikes dawg why is this on my list?
Accidentally watched this when I first got into anime, idk how though.

7 Likes

Wait dead ass might read the manga, wtf. lmao

Wait nope just kidding just read another comment saying that hoe aint faithful.

There is no accidentsā€¦

There is no such thing in this world as coincidence, there is but that which is fated to be - Yuuko Ichihara

1 Like

Wait so how is domestic girlfriend so far?

Itā€™s good for what it is. But as a story plot itā€™s grade ā€˜Aā€™ quality garbage.

1 Like

Damn you discourse, click for full image

6 Likes

Forgot to post this yesterday, Beastars is getting an anime adaptation.

Donā€™t know if anyone else is reading Beastars, but itā€™s about a misunderstood Wolf named Legosi who just wants to make friends at school and lewd the loli rabbit

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/02/06-1/beastars-tv-anime-unleashes-the-animal-within

1 Like

Not sure if Batman Ninja is a great movie because itā€™s so bad or just bad.
The used so many clichĆ©s, itā€™s ridiculous. Sure, the art style is one thing (looks good in still shots or if it was a videogame) but the animations look cheap.
Giant transformers/robots, Batman even using handsignsā€¦
But what ultimately gives it away as not real anime is the lack of fanservice.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I saw that message before I went to bed last night and was like fuck sleep Iā€™ll watch it, I forgot that the day changes at midnight and not when I wake up so it like just turned to the 8th and was bummed when I saw t wasnā€™t out yet even though it is the day it comes out.

cannot unwatch this.

This is the cure for cancer. Iā€™m telling you. weā€™ve found it.

so much aesthe-t h i c c

5 Likes

This is so gud

1 Like