Anime Culture Club

I have not yet seen any sjw seep into the anitubers I watch and they can be great for figuring out if something is worth investing in. I don’t take them by their word, but often figuring out what aspects people liked or hated means I have an indication if it is a show for me.

2 Likes

Also decent for finding old shit that I don’t know about.

3 Likes

Well media review isn’t like tech review, you can’t benchmark anime. Anyone that takes an anitubers word as gospel is retarded, if you agree then that’s a whole other matter.

Take digibro and his SOA sucks series of videos, i completely agree with everything he says but i still enjoyed the first three seasons.

1 Like

Apparently Steam has added games from MangaGamer. Steam has reached its final form

Kyonyuu Fantasy just got added to Steam… also don’t google that

4 Likes

Mostly same for me (mainly giguck for end of season videos and meme videos) but I also watch videos on other people just giving their opinions on an episode of a show im following (really only chibi reviews though) not because I want to use it to decide if I want to watch it or not but because I just want to know what other people’s opinions are on a show that is currently airing that I enjoy, also sometimes they may point something out that I missed or if he reads the manga he’ll say what’s been left out of the anime.

I also watch stuff that has clips from anime and that’s it (normally khornime)

@skelterz when a stupid fps player falls into another world is pretty good

1 Like

Translation:

Funbag Fantasy

Don’t google that.

3 Likes

Relife is looking pretty good, not sure why I never tried it before

1 Like

I’ll do what i want

I don’t wanna go to work I just wanna watch anime. Fuck this shit

4 Likes

Looks like my kind of trash

1 Like

That’s me everyday

Adulting sucks

3 Likes

I work 11 hours every day…

5 Likes

I’ll never forget the time I did and there was one called

funbag fantasy: Sideboob sidestory

1 Like

that game and anime features true grade ‘A’ quality culture.

1 Like

Well I’ve read all of that…

I’ve been watching ‘Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten’ on VRV.

shit is so gud.

1 Like

No it’s not, it’s trash and so are you

2 Likes
5 Likes

Good stuff, and not an mobile game ad in sight

3 Likes