Anime Culture Club

What do you think ima go to the theater to use at least probably 3 tissue boxes?

Well you’re wrong cus I ain’t, I will go on February 22nd and use one of those small to go tissue things while I watch How to train your dragon 3, but I’ll stick with 3 tissue boxes being used at home.

Yo, today’s episode of mob psycho was fucking lit

Honestly great action even though the art and shit made it so you had no idea what the fuck was going on all you hear was the fucking music and all you needed to know was this nibba was going ape shit. Also somehow they managed to make that one girl a little cute at the end even with the terrible art style. Tbh I don’t even remember Mob’s main love interest but honestly she gets no screen time so fuck her I’m shipping Mob with this new chick

Also is mob psycho 100 big in Japan? The art style kinda seems a little like the shitty american cartoon comedy art style, so idk maybe seems like it wouldn’t be their kinda thing

1 Like

Ok, so the creator ONE is a guy who just posts web comics to his own site. He is also the creator of One Punch Man. His art style is definitely not in the mainstream. The One Punch Man manga actually gets redrawn by another artist and is published in a normal manga magazine.

Yeah but it costs money to make the anime and it seems they couldn’t give a fuck about the western audience so it has to be popular in Japan to keep going right?

Uh, hate to break it to you but none of the manga artists or animation studios give a fuck about western audiences, the medium is so centered around the domestic market it’s insane.

The few series that have been made with Western audiences in mind have performed incredibly poorly in both markets.

That’s exactly what I just said?

Holy crap it’s actually going to be playing near me. I’ll be in the middle of my shift though, but I should be able to request the day of, or more preferably half the day off.

1 Like

I was confirming that point, you seemed unsure on the matter

Cough* Cough*

Go watch Shield Hero for best waifu of 2019

6 Likes

@GigaBusterEXE, two new chapters of Arifureta today

1 Like

I hate them, so much missed content.

I think I have a better understanding of where this manga wants to go with it, but it is going to feel really rushed as the pacing is sped up quite quickly right after they deal with the prankster.

1 Like

Mob is a lady killer this season lol
Tsubomi made an appearance at the end of the first episode, and from what she says it seems like she’s always watching mob even though she hasn’t had any role in the anime other than being mob’s crush.

what’s currently the hot new thing?

Sexy dragon girl from Manaria Friends

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

What about rewatching Death Note? The Live Action Japanese movies, first two are really good.

If you haven’t watched them yet:
Darker than Black
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

2 Likes

I’ll give this a go, mostly looking for things i haven’t seen. Honestly Death Note is still fresh in my mind and i haven’t seen it in years.

1 Like

Slime anime has been disappointing the last couple of episodes :frowning:
Or is it just me?