Anime Culture Club

It’s why I said that it was Yukari the waifu material :wink:

Read the manga

It’s in your mind the large forehead
vycFpsP

1 Like

At first I didn’t know who that was, but then I put two and two together…

I probably wasn’t paying attention at all, but I didn’t even remember Yukari’s name being mentioned in the anime. I just thought she was “Kouki’s Mom”. It’s probably mentioned or written somewhere though.

I think also it wasn’t mentioned in the anime. I just look at her name on the internets

But ya same, would totally raise Rin.

4 Likes

shaking-head1-2

4 Likes

10/10 would be trolled by her.

Though I’d like to think I wouldn’t be caught off guard nearly as easily.

2 Likes

4 Likes

dunno the end got stupid for me but is whatever

whole im gonna full transform my legs only shit is lamer than say dbz or shadowskill whatever most martial arts shit

Yeah it takes a while to get over that but that’s probably why its not very high up on my list. It was entertaining enough that I read the whole thing.

ye dunno lol

Finally got through Digibro’s list and I have seen most of the shows listed (except for all of the moe/slice of life shit he likes), also helped me fill in some shows on MAL that I forgot I had even watched.

3 Likes

So uh, this has nothing to do with mechas really

are the other ones in the series the same?

Basically what I told you from the beginning

1 Like

You never said anything about it though

I told you that you have it in your head that mecha anime is nothing but ooh look at my shiny Mecha (Which knights and Magic is but you liked that anyways)

The anime I just posted literally has mecha in it for half of the first episode, I haven’t seen one since then lol. really just a random ass school and odd jobs anime I guess.

I know, I’ve seen that series, Tenchi just wants to forage and fish he ain’t got time for those thirsty bitches.

You write off any mecha series that doesn’t live up to your ideal (except knights and Magic)

1 Like

Hey man I gave 3 other mecha series a try recently