Anime Culture Club

Is anyone else watching dororo? I feel like everyone isn’t really watching much this season so far.

I thought this season was gonna be pretty dead, for me at least, but I’m watching quite a few shows this season.

Wait NHK has #plot?

@TeckMonster more like Lewdmonster. lmao real shit though this has tots?

Alright what did yall recommend to me? I knew it was an anime about a nut but I didn’t know the anime is the nut. Like this shit is way off the deep end crazy.

O ma gawd, this nibba started reachin for the tissues after thinking some lewd shit

1 Like

I’m watching 17 from this season (18 if you count the DB:Super dub). Not sure about everyone else though.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ThatBootsGuy?status=1

Damn you’re nuts, I’m only watching 7 and keeping my eye on like 3 or 4.

Fuck I’m hooked, kinda didn’t want to get hooked on something so crazy.

Didn’t know filthy frank was in this anime.

Wait this kinda has Life is Strange vibes, I actually like it now. It’s kinda got the same mysterious and intimate atmosphere that life is strange does and the music is like that too.

Pretty average for me.

2018 stats:
I had 16 for Fall, 19 for summer, 16 in spring, 20 last Winter. Average of 17.75 per season.

And I usually watch a handful of completed anime on top of what’s currently airing.

You’re fuckin nuts bro, I haven’t watched much anime per season since the first 3 months I started watching anime. Gotta have time left over for the little social life I do have and my job and school, and some video games. Gotta do my weekly raids and dailys on D2 ya know.

1 Like

sounds%20gross

I have no clue how many hours I’ve logged in Hearthstone over the past year, but it’s a lot. Carball is up there too. I’d say in total I’ve put over 1k hours into games last year on top of watching 100+ anime. Being NEET 3/4ths of the year has its benefits.

1 Like

When I was playing League of Legends hardcore for 3 years I was literally only playing that, I’d get off of school (and didn’t have a job then) and immidiatley start playing league and not stop till I went to bed. Literally when I wasn’t at school I was playing league, even spent an entire week almost at a friend’s house playing league one year when we had like an entire week off because of the storms from a hurricane.

There’s literally a box of tissues in almost every shot in NHK

Dead ass that dude damn near convinced me to learn how to make a Galge whatever the fuck that is (probs just a hentai game)

yes im watching dodoro or whatever its called. getting sword of the stranger vibes with a bit of inuyasha demon of the week shonen jump thingy. its interesting and im going to give it a watch see how its goes, but a blind, deaf, and mute protagonist isnt easy to get invested in.

But the OP and ED are super ez to get invested in

It’s a modern version of a 1969 anime of the same name. Old version has more episodes, and a solid score (people probably dropped their scores for it just because it’s a 60’s anime and has that animation style, at least that’s what I believe happened).

Not to mention a lack of limbs and some other organs.

I thought NHK was going to be some crazy anime, then I thought maybe a comedy, now I’m thinking this is going to be some depressing shit and not in a good way like some hardcore depressing shit like how in forest gump that one chick he loved became a stripper or some shit and then just dead ass died and dumped some kid on him.

Its kind of all of those things

God I already know I’m gonna need some really happy SoL romance after this with an ending, not something that was left unfinished.

I’ll take suggestions now before it’s too late and NHK takes me over.

You could watch through Working!!.

Takagi-san though it doesn’t have an ending yet.

Asagao to Kase-san. is solid

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara is a really nice short you could binge in a half hour. Totally worth it imo.

Seems I don’t have as many romance anime completed as I though…

1 Like

fma proved you dont need limbs or organs to be a character you can get invested in

1 Like

Not that I remember, but I’ve never been much of a fan service guy, so I don’t really retain memories relating to the it.

Being a #PLOT guy is just being a masochist for cringe.

Look at it this way, despite being somewhat entertaining with the fighting scenes in High School DxD. All the tiddy parts are legendary cringe.

1 Like