Anime Culture Club

Suuuureee…

Possibly NSFW (99.9%):

2 Likes

ya would need to watch the other suzumiya stuff

1 Like

maybe just crop the bottom off of it

2 Likes

I loved it, but do your self a favor and skip the endless 8 if you do watch it.

Some where I think I have a list of like 3 episodes of the endless 8 that I would watch next time around

1 Like

How about now? edited

1 Like

Yes! even better

2 Likes

There is even an endless 8 in the chibi version? Excuse me but I’m real Haruhi believer, so I will watched those 8.
suzumiya10

1 Like

Alrighty, ya bunch of hentai weirdos, imma go to bed. Very unproductive day. I’ll read a book on game engine architecture and try to fall asleep. Cya later.

kW4hbZa

5 Likes

Disgusting

You’re so a big boy now! You go to sleep early. So proud of you.

3 Likes

Says the “dubs all suck” guy.

I never said that, I like ghibli anime dubbed, but that’s cus I grew up with them dubbed lol.

But it isn’t really the reading that I don’t like between like reading a book and watching something I just prefer watching something cus for whatever reason for me it is more entertaining that way.

1 Like

I found so many new gifs
g7zD2KO

4 Likes

Negative ghost rider. There is only one endless 8.

1 Like

You need to watch those 8. It’s only then that you can see a glimpse of the hell that Nagato lived through which made her develop emotions. This is an important development in the story!

Oh. Did you watch that already? I watched them all, but it was quit a grind. I guess I could see how it’s important for Nagato, but I wouldn’t put myself though that again, and I’ll still recommend people to skip most of it.

Anyone want to undertake Digibro’s 250 anime challenge with me?

2 Likes

No way in hell

I’m surprised how niche most of the recommendations are.

Nice. He made a complete list.

2 Likes