Anime Culture Club

Is that actually from a normal manga or is it from a hentai manga?

Shes 1 of the characters on my fav character list on MAL

Use your imagination

1 Like

He smashed Knickers.

Oh lawd she comin’

what an absolute unit.

4 Likes

Yo dororo is fucking awesome, and the op and ed is great too, I like the op more though.

Guess I’ll be watching this one.

[redacted] uses the best thumbnails

5 Likes

Fucking love this op, I hope it is on spotify when it is released.

So I’m up to date with 3D Kanojo. This is the gayest quality trash I’ve seen in a while. This shit is on par with ‘Okusama ga Seito Kaicho’ thanks guys… It’s FEEL worthy and something that makes me want to throw my remote at the TV…

7 out of 10

maybe FEEL again… maybe not.

when I say gay I mean happy in this context…

1 Like

Put Kekkai Sensen on hold and started watching Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin instead. It’s fun so far. But OF COURSE there’s as trap in it -_-

Traps are bad?
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/uGZRVIR

I hate mobile

1 Like

Just getting a bit annoying.

Damn, thought she was Katyusha from GuP, but reverse image search proved me wrong.

I’ve only seen one trap in all the anime I’ve seen that I can recall. That being in Blend S.

Blend S
Re Zero
Kaicho wa Maid-sama
Naruto
Log Horizon S2
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (reverse)
Nisekoi (reverse)
Imouto sae Ireba ii (inception trap)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
Sailor Moon
Genshiken Nidaime
Highschool DxD

etc.

Unrelated but spot on:

9 Likes

MUH GUILTY PLEASURE
GARBAGE HYPE GOOOO!
https://vrv.co/watch/G60X23W0R/Kemono-Friends:Beyond-Memories
Also, its still bad CG but its better Bad CG.

I’ve only seen one of those shows.

The fuck is this? Did they cancel the 2nd season of Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin or what? There’s no proper ending at all. S1 adapts the first 3 volumes of the novels of which there are 12 volumes of (and finished).
I doubt the 2 manga volumes got any further than the anime.
Fuuuuuuck! I really liked the season.

1 Like

Yeah, only one season. I enjoyed it as well.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to it since, to my knowledge season 1 has a dark understory. But apparently there was some disparity between management and the people working on the show over it and the team got axed thus ending the dark bits about it? Certainly seems that way on MAL anyway since season 2 is listed as “alternate version” rather than “sequel”.

1 Like

Yeah, kind of sucks, I like where the ending of S1 was going.
Dunno, never too late. Also got kind of worried with that spin off series of the mobile game. Glad the original cast is there, or at least sounds like the original cast, if so they did a good job making them sound like the original cast, have yet too look at the VA’s.

EDIT:
Well shit, the information is very much lacking on MAL.

1 Like