Anime Culture Club

shut up you elitist slut lest you want my foot jammed into your ass, because after all my foot is better than a fist.

4 Likes

the savagery in 3D Kanojo is too good.

edit: okay the irritation is coming in.

ys pls

Guess Iā€™ll continue to watch it with my buddy if he wants, but I do have other anime Iā€™d rather watch by my lonesome.

The Cringe in 3D Kanojo is REEEEEEEEEEEE worthy.

1 Like

Just make it over and bunk with one of us nerds.

2 Likes

Asked around my friends and itā€™s a maybe again. Do you guys usually go all 3 days or what? Still hurts the wallet a bit looking at those prices lol.

Iā€™m on episode 10 of 3D Kanojoā€¦ the romance cringe, the FEEL and hard gay has reached maximum capacityā€¦

I feel like Iā€™m watching 500 Days of Summer again cause the MC is such a cuck

I plan on all three days, was only like $75

1 Like

There is no maximum with that showā€¦ itā€™s garbage right to the core. though I am watching second seasonā€¦ shit doesnā€™t get better. May have to drop soon.

Doesnā€™t look too bad really. The real killer for me would be travel, food, lodging, merch, etc.

I donā€™t think itā€™s garbageā€¦ but itā€™s like watching a chick flick at this point. I feel like a woman watching this shit and yelling at the TV, BITCH LEAVE HIS ASS NOW. LET HIM GO FUCK THAT SHY NERDY THOT. DO YOU GURRRRL.

To some extent, itā€™s giving me that School Days vibeā€¦ minus the murder and cheating. You just finish each episode and continuing the next one angryā€¦

The MC is basically this at the end of every episodeā€¦
tenor%20(1)

3 Likes

This. So much this. And I watched it as it airedā€¦ angry all weekā€¦ just to be made angry againā€¦

1 Like

I forget who mentioned they were going to add Domestic Na Kanojo to their listā€¦ But I thought that manga was goodā€¦ it has a good storyā€¦ but itā€™s filled with a lot of of this horse shit.

A lot of the romance manga I read or animes I watch you end each episode angry till you get to the last one.

Thereā€™s a reason this one has a second seasonā€¦

1 Like

They enjoy watching us suffer. I mean Rosario + Vampire got a second season years agoā€¦ the first one was pure grade ā€˜Aā€™ garbage. It was basically semi non-canon.

Started watching Overlord yesterday, so maybe Iā€™ll give some Shoujo-ai anime a go next, maybe Marimite. Though I donā€™t know, it looks like Iā€™m getting feels from every show Iā€™m watching, get way too invested to characters and story. Even Re:Zero. Fuuk me.

CRX 2019 looked interesting. Iā€™d hope there would be some bigger cons and anime related expos in Finland. Current cons donā€™t look that interesting, they are fairly small, expensive, and sold out immediately. Or this is what others have told me. Iā€™ve never attended to any con in my life so can speak from my own experience.

Marimite has a lot of great feels moments through the 4 seasons.

1 Like

Sign me up for that. Lately all the feels have been either sad feels or ā€œEven747 gets angry because the story is stupid and donā€™t go as he wantsā€ -feels. Or then these both can be combined. Sad angry feels

1 Like

8 Likes

The Promised Neverland if you havenā€™t seen it yet.