Anime Culture Club

WTF IS THAT SHIT, literally just did what you did and it was the first thing???

This is literally me rn, like WTF that was the shittiest and stupidest description ever.

I need to start over with the whole Tenchi series, I have no idea wtf is going on

1 Like

Thatā€™s Google for you. They know what you want, what you needā€¦what you think.

3 Likes

Itā€™s very confusing lol. 4 tries to explain it all in 6 episodes butā€¦ itā€™s really denseā€¦ itā€™s like reading the part of the bible right after the creation story.

1 Like

You talkin about the series I just asked for? If so where do I start?

It starts here:

Itā€™s not required to watch first of course, Geminar can stand on its own as thereā€™s very little if any reference back to the rest of tenchi, but ryo ohki 4 ties the tenchi, gxp, and geminar series together as sort of a preparation for whatever gets released next.

confused
This looks crazy confusing.

So the order in which the canon series goes is:

1. Ryo-Ohki 1
  2. Ryo-Ohki 2
  3. GXP
  4. Ryo-Ohki 3
  5. War on Geminar
  6. Ryo-Ohki 4

Everything else isnā€™t canon, just what-ifs, etc. Much like the Dragonball movies.

It says it has mild noodity but thereā€™s no ecchi or hentai tags

Slight ecchi iirc, certainly no hentai.

Wait a minute, where are the CGDCT?

2 Likes

I watch other stuff tooā€¦

1 Like

Shieeeet, really looking forward to Steins;Gate 0.
Wonder how bad thing will get out of hand.

Man, I feel so far behind on Anime I am 30 Episodes into death note and completed ghost in the shell. There just isnā€™t enough time in the day.

2 Likes

I have skipped plenty of anime in the past to watch it later or now when I have more free time. Usually at the end of the season or right before next season starts to ramp up.

2 Likes

Beast approved.

2 Likes

That will most likely never go away. I still feel way behind, and wish there was more time in a day, or I didnā€™t have to sleep (stupid sleep).

1 Like

On a side note still looking for a Mitsudomoe replacement, shit was right up my alley. Good comedy a bit of slapstick and the right amount of raunchiness and sexual inuendos.
Already seen Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Looking for chibi?

I actually enjoyed this quit a bit.

1 Like

Lawdy watched that way back, was just excited for more Haruhi related content.

1 Like