Anime Culture Club

i was kind of disappointed in all the rail gun and magic motorcycle shenanigans, kills some of the fantasy aspect and the tone has lightened up way too much compared to the start.

The power scaling in that series is just insaneā€¦ Are you finished the main story at all?

1 Like

No the manga is just about to the third dungeon

So many things I want to say, but I must refrainā€¦

1 Like

@Skelterz
Yikes, imagine being so bad that I legit rate it a 1 and not as a joke like with berserk but a legit 1. Episode 9 was doggggg

Tbh this whole series is a joke, I donā€™t remember when it started airing but it mustā€™ve been on april fools. The continually build up something good and then crush it, theo going places, nope, a good romance between the leaders of opposing factions, nope, a good romance between the 2 main character, probably a nope.

More like MiZuNo RyOu

I think itā€™s supposed to promote a mobile game.

Nah itā€™s based off a novel not a game

Yeah just read that, normal light novel trash

Whyā€™d you read it? M?

Read the wiki not the LN

Well now I have no idea what to watch

A Centaurā€™s Life

1 Like

mmm, Iā€™m thinking of watching a romance series with a happy ending. Grancrest left a sour taste in my mouth now I need to get it out

Snafu!

Already seen that, also didnā€™t like the ending where they all decided to remain friends and kill the romance

Well I decided to try Suzuka, so far all Iā€™m getting from it is that it is really old

aired in 2005

Are you like 10?

2 Likes

Nah lol, just compared to todays quality it feels old. Like how it is a square to fit the big ass TVs instead of todays TVs and the audio quality and overall animation quality is lower.

Call me an old fag but I love the 95 to 2005 years of anime. Voice acting has a certain feel to it. Almost natural compared to the voice actors of today. Not saying that modern VAs are bad, but something feels generic in their voices.

4 Likes

I watched the OG Sailor Moon, Attack No.1, Slam Dunk, etc in my childhood.

2 Likes