Anime Culture Club

I’ve rewatched it a couple times too. It’s such a fun, easy to watch anime. My only real complaint is there aren’t enough episodes!

3 Likes

I think Log horizon does a great job at creating a fun yet tragic storyline without having too much doom and gloom.
Most articles I’ve read about the possibility of the 3rd season are far more hopeful than they are factual to my dismay.

Still fingers crossed a third season will see the light of day

@cityle I’m starting Fuuka. I’m prepared for one jarring ride.

Prepare to be annoyed

4 Likes

Damn. Didn’t think I would have liked Hyouka so much.
Very sweet and Damn well closed ending leaving me with no questions asked.

I do kind of enjoy the monolouging somewhat self centered pessimistic MC.

Edit
Holy Crap I can see my ratings on anime much easier on mobile. Trying to remove them all but Lawdy there is so much that this task is becoming tedious.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for the annoying friend forcing in their own issues. Just like with Toradora.
You’re not the MC, step out of the spotlight and don’t act like an idiot, dipshit.

Yeah true. I supposed its just the tensions and sheer contrast of the characters that make their interactions interesting.

To me it feels like Leeroy Jenkins.

Don’t get your hopes up, the anime industry will crush them, and then piss on the remains of your hope as they wallow in your despair.

1 Like

oh so positive lol. Thankfully I’m yet to have that happen, well besides the Devil is a Part-Timer! … :frowning:

1 Like

ok… but why do you mention me I still have not looked at it yet

Whoops. Must of been Kat whom I was talking about it with. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

As far as I know the anime diverges from the manga greatly, I didn’t bother finishing it.

I did finish the manga though, solid meh/10

1 Like

Tenchi muyo never resolves the love triangle. Got 15 episodes in and found that out. Dropped it soon after.

One of the few dubs I actually enjoyed. Too bad the rest of the series changed the VA’s, not to mention completely dragging out the series.

I liked the characters but the plot couldn’t keep me interested.

Weak ending to a great series :frowning:

Read the manga. Which is pretty good.

Man the characters were so whiny though. I really had to fight the cringe with that show but I managed to finish it. I like everything else on your list though.

Season 3 never.

Did they ever license the rest of the dub? Another one where the dub is actually good. Top list other wise.

@Skelterz
Onichichi
lel

In no particular order -

+

^ all of the movies

2 Likes

All of Hellsing Ultimate is available

1 Like

You must be talking about the TV show? The Ryo-Ohki! OVA series is the canon stuff along with GXP, and War on Geminar which is what I was referring to in the 3x3.

I haven’t seen the TV show, but seems like it’s very inferior to Ryo-Ohki (maybe not 4, because that’s just a setup series for the next canon series coming out, most likely Geminar).

Well am I correct that none of the characters have their feelings resolved?

Best grill

1 Like

New episode of megalo box is out! yessssss!

Also, I forgot that a new episode of wotakoi is out today as well, thursday is now my fav day, not tuesday since overlord seasons are too god damn short.

2 Likes

In ryo ohki and geminar that is the case so far (the canon series is still ongoing, albeit sporadically), but gxp does actually resolve things. However, that’s not the focus of the series, just a tool to add to the story (and humor) a bit.

I haven’t seen the tv show, but it sounds like it’s more focused on the romance side of things. @Umbra_Aur_Nova would be able to go into detail about the differences therein.

I concur with this statement.

1 Like

Episode 3 of Megalo Box is finally here, boiii!

oaQYD

3 Likes