Anime Culture Club

but does he dual wield shields?

Donā€™t know, but he probably should with the amount of shit that comes after him.

Iā€™m still waiting on USPS to give me the next box which has Shield hero LN vol 7-12, but it doesnā€™t seem like it will get here until mid next week.

Pisses me off tbh, most fucking retarded thing imo. Like the only argument I can think of for recap episodes are to get more time to do the next episodes but that is also so fucking stupid, afaik anime is done so they barely have enough time to get episodes done in time, honestly this shouldnā€™t be allowed. Iā€™m a firm believer in ā€œearly is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptableā€ and the anime industry is doing it so they make the episodes on time rather than early (like 1 or 2 episodes ahead) so the quality suffers and they have to do shit like this with recap episodes which imo means they are late and not on time anymore.

So I was creating a new character in destiny 2 and I saw an awoken hairstyle that looks like remā€™s, and I thought I should make one that looks like rem. I tried for a solid 30 minutes to make it look like rem, in the end it didnā€™t even look close and the hairstyle was kinda shitty cus of how they made the hair towards the end look so it you could easily see through it.

I really wanted to make rem but oh well

1 Like

Slime is getting an OVA that seemsā€¦ eh?

Ayyy, Gokudols finally hit Netflix

A group of 3 yakuza failed their boss for the last time. After messing up an important job, the boss gave them 2 choices: honorably commit suicide, or go to Thailand to get a sex reassignment surgery in order to become ā€œfemaleā€ idols. After a gruesome year training to become idols, they successfully debut, with overwhelming popularity, much to their dismay.

%20%20ok%2C%20grin

4 Likes

It was mildly entertaining, couldā€™ve been better.

Zombieland Saga is way better imo.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to wait another week for the slime anime. Feelsbadman

Damn winter season looking baron af. All we got is slime anime continuing and mob psycho which is a binge series.

Meh.

I am hyped for:
Promised Neverland
Shield Hero
Boogiepop
Dororo

The trash I will most likey watch because reasons:
Date A Live III
Domestic na Kanojo
3D Kanojo S2
Kakegurui S2
Ikki Tousen Western Wolves

1 Like

Started reading the Overlord manga yesterday and already found some differences to the anime. And I didnā€™t even get that far in yet.

For anyone interested:

• Enri only gets one horn to summon goblin soldiers.
  • Nigun Grid Luin from the Sunlight Scripture gets captured by Ainz and interrogated in Nazarick. In the anime thereā€™s no mention of it and the audience is left assuming Ainz killed him.
  • In the anime Ainz destroys a spell that let someone observe the fight, in the manga thereā€™s no mention of it.
  • Thereā€™s also the scene from the anime missing where the villagers of Carne Village mourn their lost ones from the massacre after Ainz finished dealing with the Sunlight Scripture.
  • The encounter with the thugs in the inn where Ainz stays with Nabe as Momon is different (they go straight up to Ainz and demand he lends them Nabe for some fun.

Next season Iā€™ve got these on my ptw so far:

• Mob Psycho
  • 3D Kanojo
  • Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
  • Dororo
  • Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
  • Circlet Princess
  • Wotakoi OVA
  • Slime OVA
  • Eromanga Sensei OVA

A couple seem really good, but others just seem trashy (see 3D kanojo).

Circlet Princess could go a number of ways. Iā€™m anticipating trash, but the synopsis doesnā€™t make me certain of it.

This is crap

Kind of upset because it starts strong but becomes utterly generic

Isnā€™t the source material the light novels?

Yes.
And I still need to read them too (as with many other thingsā€¦my pile of shaming brings shame over my ancestors).
But to see so many things different.
Thereā€™s even a bonus chapter very early on where the characters are excited to get an anime adaption.
The manga is a lot more clear about things, though. How the world works, magic, etc.
I mean, the Slain Theocracy believes in the 6 gods - light/life, darkness/death, fire, water, earth and air. Those gods are said to be immensely powerful. With Ainz being able to cast such powerful magic, being an undead/lich king, and all the stuff, he could very well be the new god of death in this world. This never gets explained (properly) in the anime.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Fuck I was about to post this

Ima post it anyway cus Iā€™m like the official silent voice representative person here.

2 Likes

2 Likes