Anime Culture Club

Nightmare of Nunally? I don’t think so?

Well, Nunally in Wonderland is half-animated. Static images that change a little bit.

It’s the movie

Just finished ergo proxy, I really liked it but the crackhead episodes were just too much. I especially was irritated with the ending, because I really liked it but hated it at the same time because it was good but it was so god damn confusing. I still don’t know wtf happened in the last 3 episodes especially the last.

1 Like

Watching episode 4 of the big forehead girl anime, just finished the twirling around a bar part, where is our complimentary panty shot?

No panty shots, the girl is just annoying

2 Likes

get smort chump

4 Likes

Dead Dead Demon’s DEDEDEDEDESTRUCTION is a must read

This strange slice of life manga set in modern tokyo threatened by alien invasion is as poignant as it is hilarious. A massive alien ship drifts over tokyo but the main characters still have to study for college entrance exams. These highschool girls range from eccentric to normal all while switching roles and growing through the series.

A moment when one of the girls breaks up with her boyfriend the eccentric one makes a comment on the text jer friend received from the ex and just holds her while she buries her head in her arms. There are many moments when conflict arise and its not the lead in to a joke but serious.

After two volumes a lot has been built up but not in a X is our goal kind of way. There are complications to these people’s lives other than alien invasion and its presented in both fun and serious styles.

Also the art is wonderful, the characters are simple but distinct and the backgrounds really make it feel like theyre in a world that doesn’t just exist for them.

Volume 3 edit: Right in the feels

2 Likes

Lmao I was just sitting at my computer playing software inc when boom, it suddenly hit me, I had the urge to listen to screemo Loli music.

@ThatBootsGuy what have you done to me?

1 Like

I’ve no idea?

I listen to power metal mostly, which has very little if any screaming

You talking about this song?

5 Likes

I would like to some behind the scene shit with Hanako’s VA. Those fucking ear piercing screeches.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh my gosh. The cringe… I LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

Megalobox Dub will premiere tonight on Toonami at midnight and going by the preview the dub sounds pretty good. I’ve been waiting a while for a dub, so I will definitely be watching it tonight.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-08/megalobox-anime-english-dub-previewed-in-video-before-saturday-premiere-on-toonami/.140546

4 Likes

Damnit, Zombieland Saga! Why the fucking feels, man? Why? :sob:

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes